• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What colors do you wear the least?

Pink Jazz

I would like to know, what colors do you wear the least?

For me, the three least are orange, yellow, and gray. I only have one yellow polo shirt. I think the only gray item I have is a gray hoodie. I have only one truly orange polo, but a few that are pinkish orange (salmon).

I only wear muted colours. Mainly black, grey and dark blue. I own some tops in other colours but they're usually earthy tones or washed out and faded colours.

When I see someone wearing loud colours I start feeling uneasy and or angry.

Ed

I only wear muted colours. Mainly black, grey and dark blue. I own some tops in other colours but they're usually earthy tones or washed out and faded colours.

When I see someone wearing loud colours I start feeling uneasy and or angry.

Ed

What about soft colors such as a pale pink? That is probably the #1 color I wear most.

I have a pale pink shirt to go with my navy blue 3 piece suit. But that's all I have in that colour. I may potentially match it with some pale pink socks and maybe a pocket square in the future.

With casual clothes I prefer simplicity. With my work suits I'm invested in complimenting colours, textures and patterns etc.

Ed

I love men that are confident enough to wear pastel like colors. Definitely men look great in these colors. I love gray, it's my black replacement. Because l wore too much black. Then l started wearing too much gray. Then l went to navy but l haven't fallen off the navy cliff.

I would like to know, what colors do you wear the least?

For me, the three least are orange, yellow, and gray. I only have one yellow polo shirt. I think the only gray item I have is a gray hoodie. I have only one truly orange polo, but a few that are pinkish orange (salmon).

I tend to wear earthy tones and especially blue and often greens. Also orange sometimes

I don't wear anything red or pink and not much yellow.

But I think it's largely just because I look better in those colors for some reason.

Pink, orange, yellow, red. I avoid really bright, glaring colours, but the toned down or earthy hues are usually ok. So I won't wear cherry/poppy red, but will wear a plum or bordeaux red. I won't wear yellow, but I do have a mustard-coloured jacket that I occasionally wear.

I like muted colours. Open my closet and you'll see a lot of dark blues, grey, olive, earth tones.

I don't like bright colours. Especially yellow, bright orange, bright greens.
Sorry, Pink. I like the colour, just not on me. Doesn't look right with my skin tone.

I never wear pink or colors close to pink.
I don't really wear white, either, aside from formal dressing. I tend to avoid lighter shades.

I don't wear black because I'm a fair-skinned blonde, and black makes me look like a cadaver. Yellow is not flattering to me, either.

Many years ago I recall people's skin and hair coloring was divided into the four seasons - spring, summer, fall and winter - as a guide to what colors look best on them. I'm definitely a spring color.

I don't wear black because I'm a fair-skinned blonde, and black makes me look like a cadaver. Yellow is not flattering to me, either.

Many years ago I recall people's skin and hair coloring was divided into the four seasons - spring, summer, fall and winter - as a guide to what colors look best on them. I'm definitely a spring color.

I’ve noticed that redheads tend to wear green a lot. For whatever reason, green just seems to go very well with very fair skin and red hair

Autumn type colours, warmish reds, oranges, greens. Yellows and blues and neons are not complimentary, so I avoid them. Purples and mauves of any kind, and blacks and greys seem to compliment my skin tone.

Skin color also is important for jewelry. I rarely wear jewelry but if I do, I always wear gold. Silver doesn't look good on me but it's beautiful on darker skinned people.

New Threads

Top Bottom