• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are some good smartphone games?

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
My morning commute to the office involves a 25 minute layover between buses downtown. My trip back home is not nearly as bad as that. But now I am expected in the office five days a week because I built the database everybody there is using and I am training everybody there how to use it.

What is a good game I can buy for my smartphone to make that layover time fly by quicker?

I like Bubble Wars. I think it's free. There are two versions you can play: Attack or Defend. I prefer Attack because it's more challenging and involves sizing up angle shots like using the rails in a game of pool or billiards. I usually play it on my watch which makes it even more challenging.

I like classical WoW

Get a smartphone emulator and it opens up some PC platform games that are different than those pop Era drivel they call games. Not that they're bad there is just so many. You like them, that makes sense, not trolling the above poster. Im just posting.

If you like those really old, dos boxy type games.

Some are text based, like the Oregon trail.

There's loads of them sides rollers I think Metal Slug, too.

Hope I helped.

80 days. By far my favourite phone game. You travel around the world in a stempunk reimagining of the Julius Verne novel, but this time you choose your own route. It has great music, skillful worldbuilding (the amount of writing is 7x the word count of the original novel) and endlessly replayable. You can take a train through Siberia, get attacked by pirates in Indonesia and lot of other events I won't spoil. There are well over 100 locations, so it also serves to teach some geography as it's best to plan ahead a bit. Seriously, just get it and I'm sure you won't regret it.

I love: Mine rescue. Sand, rock and dynamite in order to rescue a tiny miner.

The snag, though, is that it is best played with the sound on, you hear the sand moving. You hear the heaviness of the rock and naturally, the sound of the dynamite going off.

I also play a game, where there is a key in a square and you have to slide wood out of the way, in order to release the key.

Also, pull the pin. It is a tad monotonous, but it does get me going back. A poor woman with her baby and then, the baby is a child and you have to rescue bottles to feed the baby and matches to light fires. I like that, because it is constructive.

And, lastly, a new game. Where you have to fit pieces into a picture. Similar to a jigsaw puzzles, but much better.

Nanogram. It's my favorite game for when I need to unwind. Sometimes it's just one lever per day, sometimes I play 30+

Then I have a logic game I play one level per day (daily challenge).

And every now and then there's a room escape adventure for free. Those are the ones I like the most,but of course, once you're done you have to wait until there's a new one.

Snake ;)

1667570540064.png

Depends on what you're into, but my favorites (technically they're all just ports of good games) are Minecraft, Junk Jack, Human Resource Machine, and 7 Billion Humans. Stardew and Terraria are both on mobile, but I can't vouch for how close they are to the real thing since I haven't given them a try yet.

Anything specifically for mobile / microtransactions are not my thing, lol

Also, if you're emulating DS, Mechanic Master is super playable on mobile if you dig stuff like The Incredible Machine

What kind of games do you like?

If you like strategic puzzles you can try "Triple Town". Its cute, offline and free.

The only downside is that you may start hating bears.

Disco Zoo! It has pixelated animals and a disco ball. I don’t know what more one needs in life.

I play all the flipline studio games (making virtual food!)
And I like the board button app it has tons of mini games I like toops the best

Sticky Blocks- it's pure spatial logic which sounds boring but l then l get in a "l need to finish all these levels" mindset. So l am through all the levels for a second time. It's free, and you can earn points freely and buy hints and bombs. When l exercise, l notice l solve it way quicker, so it motivates me into thinking my logic skills are improving.

But l do need Disco Zoo, obviously that is missing in my life as @Bolletje suggested.

I found "Reigns" quite enjoyable. it gets boring over the time, but this is true for every game. it was cheap when I bought it. maybe the only game I ever played, because usually I don´t play games on smartphone.

we had a graphical calculator in school many years ago. and we used to install snake on it and play it and a few other games. it was a really great time. we were not allowed to use our phones in school, so we just played snake all the time on the school floor.

the calculator was really chunky.

it was interesting that it was even possible to install games on a calculator.

they then forbid all graphical calculators, because you could save things in it to cheat in the exams.

New Threads

Top Bottom