• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What album covers would you enjoy having a poster of?

BrokenBoy

戯言使い(Nonsense User)
Boilermaker 1-56 screenshot.png

The Jesus Lizard - Liar

Dopethrone 0-1 screenshot.png

Electric Wizard - Dopethrone

MELVINS - GLUEY PORCH TREATMENTS PART 3 0-7 screenshot.png

Melvins - Gluey Porch Treatments

The White Album. Looks great on my car's LCD screen.

The first time it showed up on my screen I thought it was some kind of graphics glitch...lol. :p

Had to laugh when I remembered just how uh, "blank" the White Album was. Too bad the original graphics didn't win out though. Imagery not suitable for posting here I suppose...

Last edited:
Probably all of the Macabre albums. None of them are gross, but I'm not allowed to post about the topic(s) covered
Are we really not allowed to talk about that? Huh...
I could obviously understand (since I share this stance on it as well because I find those themes triggering tbh) not being allowed to speak about it in a positive light, or glorify it, but I didn't know that was a banned topic.

mbid-35345b54-9cfc-4385-a2a3-667743de769d-32675511344.jpg

Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China climbing into the Delorean from Back to the Future...heck yes.

a2810675727_10.jpg

An album cover that doubles both as a wave of nostalgia for 80s kids and a motivational poster. :D

mbid-35345b54-9cfc-4385-a2a3-667743de769d-32675511344.jpg

Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China climbing into the Delorean from Back to the Future...heck yes.

a2810675727_10.jpg

An album cover that doubles both as a wave of nostalgia for 80s kids and a motivational poster. :D

The artwork and the color scheme on those is so stunning. I'm particularly drawn to galaxy print, and shades of pink and purple.
Which is obvious looking at my signature lol...

The artwork and the color scheme on those is so stunning. I'm particularly drawn to galaxy print, and shades of pink and purple.
Which is obvious looking at my signature lol...

Yeah, it's one thing I love about Synthwave music. Even if you're not a fan of the music, the album artwork is usually pretty impressive - whether it's a simple recreation of what may have been a frame from an old video recording or something more stylized, like the images below:

a2303897260_16.jpg

a1566985859_16.jpg

Ok, so this is based on artwork, but obviously needs to also trigger some memories
So clearly we'd start with this: No more needs to be said.
1672904179715.png

This is more dual - music, period and the swimming.
1672904276994.png

I just love this photo. Amazing photography how a black and white still can convey so much movement, emotion, and even sounds.
1672904341610.png

I just think this would look awesome as a big canvas. Also great album.
1672904890625.png

For several reasons this is on the list.
1672904972832.png

And finally, (for now.)
1672904797964.png

Yeah, it's one thing I love about Synthwave music. Even if you're not a fan of the music, the album artwork is usually pretty impressive - whether it's a simple recreation of what may have been a frame from an old video recording or something more stylized, like the images below:

a2303897260_16.jpg

a1566985859_16.jpg

I do love Synthwave art. Someone actually sent me a portrait they made of me in a similar style and color pattern recently.
The second one you shared is so gorgeous, I would love to have a print of that.

I think they used an AI to design this but it does actually somewhat look like me. I have a few prints of portraits of me that people have done in different styles. Someone had a framed set of them made for me as a Christmas gift and I will share it when it arrives.

Photo Dec 24 2022, 10 05 45 AM.jpg

I do love Synthwave art. Someone actually sent me a portrait they made of me in a similar style and color pattern recently.
The second one you shared is so gorgeous, I would love to have a print of that.

I think they used an AI to design this but it does actually somewhat look like me. I have a few prints of portraits of me that people have done in different styles. Someone had a framed set of them made for me as a Christmas gift and I will share it when it arrives.

View attachment 93520

I thought that is you

New Threads

Top Bottom