• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Well they wanted feedback!

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
So, ebay... they have this thing where they are always suggesting things on every page and in emails, so today I decided to leave them feedback, I have had it in mind to do this for ages now but just never could be bothered. I think that today my tiny little mind went bye bye for a short while and while I was otherwise occupied being slightly insane I wrote and posted this to them...

Dear eBay, I am not a rich person like I imagine everybody that works at eBay is, I have limited internet and I get online, do what I have to do and go offline again, so I don?t need to download extra things for you to make a few more cents each second.

Please stop it, stop adding things to my pages! I went ahead and deleted all my saved searches just now because you put more suggestions in each email I received than there were actual items from my search.

All you?re doing is making me use more internet download each month, I live in a rural area and the internet is no great shakes to start with, without having to download 9 million pictures of things I didn?t ask for, for no good reason I might add.
Look, I know full well me telling you this is not going to change a damn thing, same as when I tell google to stop changing things (they think they?re making it better which actually always makes the experience worse), although, if even one person reads this I imagine it has made an impression in some small way.
Maybe you?re as unhappy with all these changes as I am, yes I mean you; you?re the one reading this aren?t you? Did they ask your opinion, did they even ask anybody or did they just go; ?hey I know, lets put pictures of a tonne of crap the buyers didn?t ask about, on every page they go to, that?ll make them buy more?

Anyway, if you managed to read this far, I sincerely hope you have a great day, and tell your boss he?s a jerk, then tell your boss that I said that so your not actually saying it yourself? that way you don?t get in trouble, but you also get to vent a little ; ]

Always keep smiling; the next email might be a compliment instead of a complaint!

Have you ever given feedback online? If so how?d that work out for you?

They probably won't even read it. Have you tried contacting them with a problem? I have numerous times. Every time the response I got was totally unrelated to the problem. I'm convinced it is either company policy to jerk people around, or to employ the most stupid people they can find.

New Threads

Top Bottom