• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Weird Ways To Meet Women

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
I thought this would be fun. Given our difficults with meeting women. Ill tell you my old idea. No stealing either it could still work.

Design therotical blueprint for new energy generator. Contact our government first tell them its a trap for China. Then contact China. Tell them to send a beautiful spy girl. Cover story is shes your mail order bride. She marries you. Show her blue prints for device. Explain that your refining the design for your government and Chinas. She will attempt to use you to find out more. While your government is watching her. They decrypt intel she receives from China. Keep working on device. Ask for material support from your government. Build device according to blueprint. If it works make deal to keep spy wife and provide your government with a copy.

LOL ... but what happens after she says "I'm Victoria - hi!" He probably goes and sits back down with Jerry.

I thought this would be fun. Given our difficults with meeting women. Ill tell you my old idea. No stealing either it could still work.

Design therotical blueprint for new energy generator. Contact our government first tell them its a trap for China. Then contact China. Tell them to send a beautiful spy girl. Cover story is shes your mail order bride. She marries you. Show her blue prints for device. Explain that your refining the design for your government and Chinas. She will attempt to use you to find out more. While your government is watching her. They decrypt intel she receives from China. Keep working on device. Ask for material support from your government. Build device according to blueprint. If it works make deal to keep spy wife and provide your government with a copy.
Is your REAL name, by any chance, Rube Goldberg?

Way to meet a woman:

Get born.

Your mother probably will be a woman.

wha.jpg

at the Subway Station that you see her at or on the Subway Train you see any of them on,based on who you interest,and how,before she interests you & if it awkwardly goes bad,avoid her like a ninja with a lack of eye contact !

Last edited:
Do some ridiculous stunt and land yourself in the hospital. Good chance some of your nurses or nurses aides will be female.

I still remember that awkward moment when my adult education photography instructor was surprised to see me again for the same class that I excelled at in the previous term. :p

Though attending class a second time was the charm....for a bit. ;)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom