• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Was RITVO/RAADS-R updated

SDRSpark

V.I.P Member
I've taken the RITVO/RAADS-R test three times now (I took it twice about a year apart and scored the same both times - 158). Today I took it again because I stumbled across the link and thought, why not? (I'm aware that things can change as you become more self aware and I mostly took it again out of curiosity. I'm not taking this super seriously but I am curious about it.) Today I scored 175 (likely due to increased self-awareness). What's interesting is that my "language" score went down, whereas my scores in all other areas went up.

However, when I took the test before (both on AspieQuiz and Aspietests.org) I could have sworn the format was "always/often/sometimes/never" and now the format has to do with whether or not you experienced things as a child or only experience them now or both or never. (I can't recall the exact phrasing.) It could be that my memory is faulty, it wouldn't be the first time. (Some of the questions I still wanted the always/often/sometimes/never responses because my responses are definitely context dependent.)

Does anyone know if they updated the test recently (on Aspietests.org, I don't know about other sites as I haven't looked at all of them.)

I took it quite some time ago, and I remember it as the “always, often, sometimes, never” format, or something like that.

New Threads

Top Bottom