• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Vilified by an ablest passenger on the bus

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member
The other week I was on the bus minding my own business, I had an ablest passenger who boarded the bus and sat directly behind me. Straight out of the blue, he called me a "Retard" and as it happens I did ignore him since he looked like one of those heavy inmates who recently been released from jail\prison.

I was on the bus before him and the only reason why I ignored him because heard from inside him that he sounded like that he had a violent tendency and just wanted to make his day by ruining somebody else's day. If I hindered him back, it felt most likely his second weapon of choice would be resorting in punching me up, I probably would have been his human punching bag.

I even made the video to tell my story of what actually had happened that afternoon on the bus.

Well done for choosing to ignore the provocation. I hope you spoiled his day by not rising to the bait

Dr. Tony Atwood, during one of his lectures on Asperger's,...paraphrasing,..."The concern I have for someone with Asperger's is the attitude of neurotypicals towards someone who is different." Some people people,...I don't understand it,...just cannot help themselves from acting out their own insecurities,...toxic behavior,...bullying, racism, discrimination, prejudice, controlling behaviors, and physical violence. It's messed up.

Good job! Ignore the wads you come across in life and keep your head up.

Had to deal with one such person at work who thankfully got the boot a few weeks later.

It could be a gang stalker, its a new world order thing. They do this to people (targeted individuals) to see their reactions (they record your reactions, take your blood pressure and other things with their cellphones). I hate cellphones. So yes good thing you didn't react, that's what these people want your energy don't give it to them. If you want to learn more about targeted individuals or gang stalking check out Ella Free on YouTube.

The other week I was on the bus minding my own business, I had an ablest passenger who boarded the bus and sat directly behind me. Straight out of the blue, he called me a "Retard" and as it happens I did ignore him since he looked like one of those heavy inmates who recently been released from jail\prison.

I was on the bus before him and the only reason why I ignored him because heard from inside him that he sounded like that he had a violent tendency and just wanted to make his day by ruining somebody else's day. If I hindered him back, it felt most likely his second weapon of choice would be resorting in punching me up, I probably would have been his human punching bag.

I even made the video to tell my story of what actually had happened that afternoon on the bus.

I hope I can handle it if something like that ever comes my way, especially considering that anger is my biggest flaw. On the one hand, I can imagine myself handling something like that very easily, on the other, I can see myself losing it in a situation like that.

I just need to work on overcoming this flaw so that it will be easy if something like that happens.

Well done for choosing to ignore the provocation. I hope you spoiled his day by not rising to the bait

Would some people be left frustrated at people who try to get a reaction, frustrated as they are minding their own business and that people bullying someone get away with it?

New Threads

Top Bottom