• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

USA Census, 2020...

I have worked for the Census Bureau twice, once in the 70s and once in the 90s. They are a good employer. The downside is that it's only temporary. But it doesn't look bad on a resume!

I did field work for the Census once.
The pay was good. It was very good for a temporary experience.
I had a housing section that was in the development stage and all I had to do was fill out
that address was under construction. Easy money.
There were a few people that were angry for asking if they needed help since they hadn't filled
their forms out yet.

The entrance test you had to take to be hired was the same as the postal workers take.
A lot of people cried prejudice because it was not an easy test and they failed.

The entrance test you had to take to be hired was the same as the postal workers take.
A lot of people cried prejudice because it was not an easy test and they failed.
One of my duties in 2009 (for the 2010 census) was to proctor said tests. I think that many here could pass it.

I have horrible motivation on tests. l have zero interest or extreme anxiety. Been like that for my entire life. Oh well. But l pass 95% of any course l take.

I did field work for the Census once.
The pay was good. It was very good for a temporary experience.
I had a housing section that was in the development stage and all I had to do was fill out
that address was under construction. Easy money.
There were a few people that were angry for asking if they needed help since they hadn't filled
their forms out yet.

The entrance test I took for the fieldwork, I not only aced it, but surprised my instructors/proctors by pointing out one of the questions had an error in it!

New Threads

Top Bottom