• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Uploading individual photos to Instagram?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

I'm trying to upload a pic of me wearing the Batman mask I bought recently from Joker's Masquerade, so I can tag a photo of me wearing it to their Instagram page.

Daft thing is at 41 I'm probably too old to be using Instagram anyway, but how can I upload a pic?

I use the app on my android phone. When you open the app, if you're signed in you'll see your feed and below that in the middle there should be a plus (+) icon. Tap that and you can choose what pic you want to upload, and add filters and a description.

Here's a screenshot of my Instagram to show where the icon is:

Screenshot_20170827-215030.png

New Threads

Top Bottom