• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Update on what's been going on

LonelyAutisticPerson

Howdy all,
Had a good Christmas that started when the owner of a company I work for took us out to dinner on at a nice restaurant up the road from work on the second to last work day of 2020 and let us order whatever food and drink we wanted and he paid the entire bill then had a busy last day cleaning up the workshop ready for 2021.
Went back to work on the 11th of January and we've been really busy dismantling a large quantity of e-waste.

As for at home I've purchased a Dorite 5.5HP(actually a 6.5HP) wood chipper from TopmaQ and started clearing the piles of tree branches.

Attachments

• IMG_20210201_140738~2.jpg
    IMG_20210201_140738~2.jpg
    764.1 KB · Views: 103
Nice chipper! whatcha going to do with the chips?
Going to stockpile the chips then put them around my firewood tree seedlings when I plant them in Autumn and around the banana plants when I put them in next Spring NZ time.
As Auckland has a reasonable climate to grow bananas apparently a lot of the Pacific Islanders living in Auckland grow bananas and taro with pretty good success in their backyards.

New Threads

Top Bottom