• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Unique gifts for Christmas.

"It's yours" he said holding out his hand. He found a silver dollar from my childhood, that was a christmas gift from an elderly great aunt. It was in my old bedroom, when he was cleaning up to ready the house for sale. It had been tucked under a wooden ledge, I'd forgotten it was there. "I still have mine, in a box." That, is my brother.

Last edited:
One of the things I got - my son gave me a high capacity desk top storage. I know, that doesn't seem very personal. When I opened it I said I needed to borrow his video's from our trip out west. He had already put them all on there.

Plushies of Ducky and Bunny from Toy Story 4. Of course, that's unique when you're 45 years old with no kids.

Last edited:
prayer - Copy.jpg

These are mementos given to me in remembrance of two friends who left our world this year.

Last edited:
I got a new printer, but my mother and I are having a hard time setting it up and getting it to run. The other day my mom joked that hopefully we'll get it to run by *next* Christmas.:rolleyes:

I got a new printer, but my mother and I are having a hard time setting it up and getting it to run. The other day my mom joked that hopefully we'll get it to run by *next* Christmas.:rolleyes:

A color inkjet printer? They're like an iceberg. So much more below the surface that most manufacturers don't bother elaborating about. o_O

And of course paying for ink is comparable to the cost of substance abuse. :eek:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom