1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

UK Prime Minister Theresa May not invited to Royal Wedding.

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Mr Allen, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Mr Allen

Mr Allen Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

2. Judge

Judge Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Exactly. Why should anyone care? I'd think such concerns are of little matter one way or another given it involves a wedding outside the family of royal succession, translating into less concern for formal protocols.

Prince Harry is essentially a red-headed hood ornament to the state and cannon-fodder for the tabloids. The official head of Britain's government owes the lad nothing, and they both know it. He also likely knows that under those circumstances he can choose to invite whomever he pleases. Again, who cares?

Besides, he should enjoy it while he can. When the Brexit finalizes, who knows? England just might have a "Royal Fire Sale" some day. No matter "in the big picture" anyways.

After all, Elizabeth II has no intention of letting anyone wear her crown. -Ever. :p

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  3. Pariah Dog

Pariah Dog Well-Known Member

The royal family is probably near the end of it's life span anyway as the uk becomes ever closer to a complete orwellian nightmare.

4. Jacoby

Jacoby Well-Known Member

I don't understand why so many people care about the British royal family, I guess I get it a little bit with their Queen just because she's held the title for so long and is kind of an enduring symbol of the country but are people going to really care about King Charles?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. pjcnet

pjcnet Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I don't like the Tories or the prime minister, but unfortunately even when Labour get in they're virtually the same party in disguise and parties usually swap when change is required. People have the illusion there's a democracy, but prime ministers are puppets that are really controlled at a higher level and this also involves the royals who have a lot more control than most people believe (and they definitely don't deserve a capital "r") and the most powerful control over the people is the media which for some reason people seem to automatically believe. I don't know why the prime minister might not be invited to the wedding, perhaps there's an internal reason or dispute, although we will only be lied to by the media and will never know the true reason, it doesn't really make any difference to me anyway.

You probably already know what I think of the royal family, in summary, very evil, corrupt and behind murders including Princess Diana who knew too much and was also an embarrassment, yet despite having a massive amount of evidence against them in this murder and numerous other shocking crimes over the years which I could list, they're immune to criminal investigation and prosecution with the police even swearing allegiance to the Queen who should be locked up with the key thrown away, not living a life of luxury with "stupid" people bowing down to her like she's a God, NO she's a human being and a very evil one at that and Prince Harry is also just a human being that has been brought up in this evil circle with Princess Diana erased as a better influence. One of the current royal family's greatest friends of all time was one of the very few people outside the family to be given total freedom of the palace, it was the late Jimmy Saville and everyone who knew Jimmy including the royals most certainly knew exactly what he was because it was blatantly covered up by thousands of people in high places as well as the BBC, everyone who met Jimmy said it was blatantly obvious and every complaint out of hundreds were "cleverly" covered up for decades before some of the truth finally came to light after his death when it was too late to bring him to justice, Jimmy Saville had a wonderful life causing unspeakable misery to most probably thousands of innocent children, supported by the royals and many others in high places (there's been over 400 official complaints, but there's bound to be a lot more). It's very likely Jimmy trafficked children to people in extremely high places where they were shockingly abused (it's appeared to be ritual child abuse where abusers believe they gain higher power by almost taking a child's soul from them). The only person who truly hated Jimmy was Princess Diana because she wasn't like the rest of the royals (look what happened to her) and this partly sums up what the royal family are truly like, but of course the media paint a totally false picture which is also reflected in the sham of a royal wedding which is to gain public support and allegiance. Also they're a huge leech on public funds despite owning many many £Billions in properly including most of Canadian land which they have the nerve to charge for. The royal family should be exposed for what it truly is which is their greatest fear, but the wedding should be entirely paid for by them like any other family in the UK, except they're much more well equipped to afford it to say the very least.

PS: It's also interesting that ex Tory prime minister, the late Margaret Thatcher and her administration were also very good friends with Jimmy Saville, she said his work was "marvellous", and don't be mislead by all the charity work he did and also that the royals are often supposed to be involved with like the evil Prince Charles for instance, this is standard procedure to make them look good in the public eye and the media, it means absolutely nothing. Jimmy Saville also allegedly trafficked children for ex prime minister the late Edward Heath and many more high profile people. I wonder how many more Jimmy Savilles there are out there, I suspect loads in high places judging by the shear number of people involved that must have covered up all the hundreds of abuse complaints over various decades, he was most certainly protected at a very high level and yet most of these people are still out at large. The world is a very sick place at a high level and it definitely also includes the royal family, that's why I look at anything related to them including the wedding sham with disgust and condemnation.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Progster

Progster Gone sideways to the sun V.I.P Member

I'm not in the slightest bit interested in the British Royal family. What purpose do they serve anyway? They have way too much power, way too much money and way too much publicity. I don't agree with the idea that one should be born into such power, wealth and adoration, just like respect, these are things that need to be earned. It's about time Britain became a republic, with an elected president in place of a king or queen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mr Allen

Britain becoming a Republic will NEVER happen, even when Elizabeth II dies, the Monarchy will carry on with Prince William and his wife as King and Queen, because apparently Prince Charles has gone down in the line of succession, because even when he gets the Throne, Camilla Parker Bowles will NEVER be Queen, merely a King's consort.

8. Progster

Progster Gone sideways to the sun V.I.P Member

I didn't say that it would, I said that, in my opinion, it should.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Judge

I heard the "Old Grey Men" at Buckingham Palace plan on replacing Elizabeth II with an audio-animatronics version the moment she expires. If that every happens.

Much like they did with Keith Richards when he passed decades ago. :D

Guess they've come a long way since Stepford. :cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Mr Allen

Oh come on, even the Tories aren't that daft, most people would spot a fake Queen a mile off.

11. Judge

Not likely. After all, they haven't outed Keith Richards yet. Though his fall out of a palm tree should have tipped people off. I guess he got an upgrade since then. Even made him appear "older".

- Keith Richards 2.0. :p

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  12. Thinx

Thinx Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

UK is governed by parliament though. With elected Political parties etc. Wow I m eating Orange smarties and they are so oooooeeeeoooo nice. Sorry my mind wandered then. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Starfire

Starfire Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

This post makes absolutely no sense Rich, “even when Elizabeth II dies, the Monarchy will carry on with Prince William and his wife as King and Queen, because apparently Prince Charles has gone down in the line of succession”

Absolute nonsense! What is your evidence for Prince Charles going down the line of succession?

You then go on to say “because even when he gets the Throne, Camilla Parker Bowles will NEVER be Queen, merely a King's consort.“

So, Charles won’t get the throne because he has gone down the line of succession therefore William will get it next, but when Charles gets it Camilla won’t be Queen. What are you on about?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mr Allen

He went down in the queue when he married Camilla. Like I said, she can't be Queen, merely King's consort.

Why not look it up on Wikipedia?

Hmm, according to this I stand corrected, Charles IS next in line if anything happens to his Mum, the current Queen, William's 2nd in line after Charles.

15. Judge