• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Type the above username with your elbow!

invisibility003

V.I.P Member
This was on another forum that I am part of and I haven't come across it here, so thought I'd make another version on here :)

It's pretty hard, but fun. As the title says, you have to try and type the person above you's username, with your elbow, with the fewest mistakes as you can.

I'll start by typing my own username with my elbow and then the next person can also do mine and the next person do the person above them etc.

My attempt:
ijnvisibhiiloty004

Ugh, why couldn't you have a shorter username? At least you have no caps. Ok, here goes:

invisibility003.

Yay!! I did it! And not a single similass!! :D (not as hard as I imagined).

I don't know if I need to care about the letter case.
So I will assume I need to care about the case as I managed to write the name without issues if I only wrote lower-case.

せらrogster

Keys presses showed verbosely(Red: wrong, Blue: extra key)
shift + caps lock, caps lock, p(せ), o(ら), enter, shift + caps, halfwidth/fullwidth/kanji, r, o,...

Last edited:
There is an old old thread on a similar premise.
It was typing one's own Username with elbow/nose/tongue.....

I saw it earlier today.

McCoy: "Jim, I suspect Spock could type out "War and Peace" with his ears."
Kirk: "He probably could, Bones."
Spock: "I see no need to insult me, Doctor. But would you like me to demonstrate? Will I be timed, as well?"

Judge

I think I have it easy because of my laptop keyboard.
Are we allowed to use the backspace with our elbow?

Judge

I think I have it easy because of my laptop keyboard.
Are we allowed to use the backspace with our elbow?

I would say to make your own rules that are a more restrictive than what you are comfortable with.
I don't allow backspace, but starting again is allowed; I also require myself to use correct letter case.

Juxvgd

same, but there is a big difference between backspace and backspace using elbow

Crozix
But any mistakes that happens when attempting to use backspace with the elbow can be corrected by continue using backspace until the problem if fixed.

I could get stuff like "¥[\n[\n" when allowing backspace but I could easily remove it.

With Backspace: Graphin
Without Backspace: Gralopbj n

New Threads

Top Bottom