• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Two new videos from Autistamatic.

Autistamatic

He's just this guy, you know?
V.I.P Member
Hi all

Two new videos I've not yet posted here. The one at the bottom of this post was a collaboration between myself, The Autistic Allies FB group and The Aspergian.
I quite liked the style I used on it so I decided to do something in a similar style on a different topic. I'll do more DERS videos - I have a few topics in mind, but if anyone has any suggestions for words or subjects that could do with a quick, simple explanation like this, don't be shy of saying :)

There's several videos in the editing stage right now including ones on bullying, working accommodations and meltdowns/burnout.

Great analogy! & well developed. Clear and effective. Yes, it does illustrate how part of what we're up against is the blueness of the world, and how it blocks, excludes and silently or overtly impedes us provoking shame, anxieties, negativities, and confusion. Making our positives into negatives, and disabling us. And how it's hard for people who already fit, to notice this.

I like the hat video too.
Not everyone is blue.
I guess this little fellow thought every penquin is blue!
BluePenguin.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom