• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tumblr

Riley

Why does Tumblr get a lot of flack?

It's not perfect. Nothing in life is. But people act like the worst of the worst in SJWs, fandom craziness, and sheer stupidity comes from it.

Yes, the crazies swarm Tumblr a lot. But crazies exist everywhere. Even outside the computer!

Why does Tumblr get a lot of flack?

It's not perfect. Nothing in life is. But people act like the worst of the worst in SJWs, fandom craziness, and sheer stupidity comes from it.

Yes, the crazies swarm Tumblr a lot. But crazies exist everywhere. Even outside the computer!
This particular crazy exists in SW Pennsylvania near the West Virginia border :p

I didn't know it did.

I like the autism stuff on Tumblr and that's all I use it for.

I like the clean interface and lack distraction, compared with the monstrosity that is Facebook.

I used to have a Tumblr where I reblogged art & gifs of my favorite movies & cartoons. I had about a dozen followers and it was all drama-free. I probably had a pleasant experience there because I chose not to use it as a platform for my political views and kept my opinions to myself.

in tumblr a lot of talented people post their arts, post screenshots of movies, etc. and this is the only good thing in this site. I don't like that users in tumblr, who romanticize mental illnesses and impose their opinions on everyone. they say to everyone with any problems "you're special! just love yourself!" just love yourself! how easy it is! Thanks! My problems are solved I don't want to kill myself anymore!

Yeah, it bothers me when people say things like "Tumblr does this" or "Tumblr believes this". I mean, there is some truth to the stereotypes about Tumblr, but it is exaggerated. And you can't tar every Tumblr user with the same brush. There are lots of blogs that don't get involved with the social justice thing, and are just for aesthetics or fandoms or funny things.

Many people like to hold it as an example for 'everything that's wrong with young people today'. It's basically just a scapegoat for juvenoia.

New Threads

Top Bottom