• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Trying what I think is my first adult level mystery novel

Markness

Young God
V.I.P Member
I decided to check out Walter Mosley’s first novel, Devil in a Blue Dress, after learning about him recently since he will be writing a Thing from the Fantastic Four comic book series. I think this will be the first adult level mystery full-length I will read since I can’t think of any others before. It also helps that Walter is a 90’s author and I am always on the look out for books I didn’t read in that decade. Further more, he seems like a cool person if he likes the Thing.

The mysteries I have enjoyed are those from Tony Hillerman. I love the desert Southwest and enjoy his peek at Navajo values.

Mosley is awesome and prolific in addition to the easy rawlins series he also wrote a collection of short stories called futureland, it's pretty neat

The mysteries I have enjoyed are those from Tony Hillerman. I love the desert Southwest and enjoy his peek at Navajo values.

I see Hillerman’s books at the library all the time. I saw the TV movie of Skinwalkers at my grandmother’s house way back in 2002.
I think I’ll see if the first book in the Navajo series is available for rent.

Mosley is awesome and prolific in addition to the easy rawlins series he also wrote a collection of short stories called futureland, it's pretty neat

Sounds good! I look forward to reading the book I rented after I finish The Damnation Game.

New Threads

Top Bottom