• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Trying To Write A Review For Mencap

Jonathan1990

For those who don't know Mencap is a nationwide support provider across the UK for people with autism and learning difficulties. I've been trying to find a website where I can write a review on how I feel about the support I get. Found a website called Glassdoor but it only seems available for the support workers who work for them. I'd like to see a place where clients can express their thoughts on the support they have.

Yep - Glassdoor is a review site by employees, though I like to joke it more often than not tends to be disgruntled employees (or at least it seems that way, for many organizations).

For general reviews you may wish to consider either Google reviews or Yelp.

BTW, they were this year's featured charity for the London Marathon - I hope that helped give them a boost in their fundraising efforts this year, which as with many charities, must have been a struggle.

Try the autism society or Reddit or Facebook or Twitter ,you need an account for any !of those and it is free to join, social media is the quickest to get an answer! but !use a fictional !name not! your !real !name !

New Threads

Top Bottom