• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Trading & collection cards

Jorg

Do any of you like to colect cards? Any tipe of cards.

I'm starting a Yu-Gi-Oh card collection but from the older ones, when the tv series started on tv (Yugi's story). I'm currently not playing, just colecting them for the artwork.

20161205_193725.jpg

I like to collect cards with animal or car pictures. Sometimes sports cards because I have to keep up with two brothers.

I had a huge Magic the Gathering collection. I still consider it the best card game out there, but eventually, it grew to be far too expensive to keep up on and so I sold it to a friend.

I only collect Pokemon, I have most of the XY Evolutions reprints of the original set, which I had when I was a kid but they got lost. I got a holo Charizard a few days ago, I've wanted one for years :)
15492132_1764289630563006_985035062477205734_n.jpg

I have thousands of Pokemon cards and dozens of theme decks, plus I have many albums full of the tea cards from the 70s and 80s.

I used to kinda-sorta collect Pokemon cards when I was a kid in the 90s. The thing was, when other kids were after complete collections (I knew kids at school who literally had binders full of cards tucked in little "card protector" sheets - the nondescript school binders were probably so they could bring their card collections to show off at school without fear of them getting confiscated - a schoolwide ban against anything Pokemon went into effect at my elementary school not long after it became a fad), I only bought the small foil-wrapped packs of about 4 or 5 cards. I would go thru them, pick and choose the ones I liked best (based on art style, whether I already had doubles of any, or if it was just a Pokemon I particularly liked)...the others I would try to trade for cards I liked. I'm pretty sure I still have my modest stack of cards somewhere in my closet full of crap :sweatsmile: I do remember that one of my favorite cards was a "holographic" card of Entei that they were giving away at movie theaters to promote the Pokemon movie with the Unowns. :blush:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom