• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Touching Hair

D'Andre

I was on the trolley and a guy with this layered hair sat in front of me. I wanted to rub my hands in, feel the strands that when there way and that. Of course I didn't. I could only imagine the trauma of a stranger touching my hair like that. But it was hypnotizing. I almost feel...happy. My hair is kinky so I can't know how that feels. Anybody relate or have I officially lost it?

I've never wanted to randomly touch anyone's hair but I like when other girls play with my hair or braid it, and I like going to the hairdresser. I'm not sure how I would feel if a guy touched my hair lol (unless he was a hair stylist)

If this:
sexy angelina jolie GIF

Then give me cooties
sexy season 1 GIF by Sorry For Your Loss

I want cooties
Sick In Bed GIF by Flighthouse

Yeah she gave me cooties....and am dying now, but would do again

I was on the trolley and a guy with this layered hair sat in front of me. I wanted to rub my hands in, feel the strands that when there way and that. Of course I didn't. I could only imagine the trauma of a stranger touching my hair like that. But it was hypnotizing. I almost feel...happy. My hair is kinky so I can't know how that feels. Anybody relate or have I officially lost it?
And how ironic I can't stand for my hair to be touched.

I'm nuts about big fat ponytails --- on a woman OR man, makes no difference. So yesterday I was watching "Good to Know," a TV show about inspirational stories. One of them was a woman who retrains retired thoroughbred horses. I was like, "OH...MY...GOD! LOOK AT THAT PONYTAIL!" It was fat AND past her waist! I have no interest in horses, but I watched the entire segment just to stare at that badass ponytail.

Normally, I don't want to actually touch a big ponytail I see in public; I just want to STARE. But there are times where I'd like to FEEL it. One time at the gym, I was taken aback by a man's big voluminous ponytail. I was determined to get my hand in it, so I complimented him to see how he'd respond. He was very friendly and personable. I KNEW he'd let me feel it, so I asked! And he did! I've told strangers I loved their ponytail. I myself have a badass ponytail, and I stim a LOT with it, feeling it endlessly, smelling it, pressing it to my mouth and nose, and have on occasion found myself rocking as I do this. I'm always scoping for big ponytails at the gym, and today I saw two. Sometimes I see women (and occasionally men) with their hair down -- thick hair, and I think, "Damn, that hair would make a great ponytail!"

Someone who accidentally rolled over me when we had to share a bed, I've felt someone's hair that way. Depending on the guy, I enjoyed the accident, lol.

I don't have any urge to touch other people at all if I can avoid it, let alone their hair. One exception is my mom, I give her a hug when we say goodbye at the end of our visits.

New Threads

Top Bottom