• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Top USA baby names for 2020

Nitro

Admin/Immoral Turpitude
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
According to the Social Security Administration, Olivia and Liam are once again America’s most popular baby names in 2020. It appears parents chose to stick with the familiar during an unprecedented time. The top three names for both girls – Olivia, Emma, and Ava – and boys – Liam, Noah, and Oliver – remained the same for the second year in a row.

I don't personally know anyone with any of these names :p

I know Noah. Also his brothers, Nathan and Nevan.
Emma. I forget all of Emma's brothers and sister's names...Robert is one.
Liam. Liam and Lincoln aka "Link" are cousins.

Twins names for 2020? Covid & Corona

Early in the plague, actor Tom Hanks was stuck in Australia with a mild case of covid. While there he found an old "Corona" brand typewriter made in the US in a junk store. (The company eventually became Smith Corona.) He bought it, and was joking about it on Twitter. He then got a letter from a Filipino boy who was named Corona and who was getting mercilessly bullied at school, being called "Coronavirus" and such. Hanks responded by boxing up the typewriter and shipping it to the Philippines with a letter saying he hadn't heard of Corona being used as a given name but he thought it made a beautiful one.

I'm glad we're on names again, cause here in Idaho, we've got Eastons to the left, Westons to the right, we've got Jaxons and Braxtons and Bentleys, oh my! I think it's cause we're surrounded by the Pacific Northwest, Californians and Utahans. All those influences at once aren't healthy!

If you want the cream of the crop, go to page 63. You won't be disappointed.

Top 10 gender neutral names get counted in different ways, so vary accordingly, but these are the top 10 of one count.

Bellamy, Charlie, Dakota, Denver, Emerson, Finley, Justice, River, Skylar, Tatum.

Last edited:
Top 10 gender neutral names get counted in different ways, so vary accordingly, but these are the top 10 of one pole.

Bellamy, Charlie, Dakota, Denver, Emerson, Filey, Justice, River.
What are the other two?

I wouldn't care if the most popular names in the US right now were Hannibal, Dracula, and Lucifer for boys and Medusa, Cruella and Malefecant for girls.:sleeping:

New Threads

Top Bottom