• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tom Macdonald: Independent Rapper is the Greatest American Patriot- And He's Canadian

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
He's a Canadian former pro-wrestler, now living in the USA, and he's tearing up the charts. Beating out people like Nicki Minaj and Cardi B. He's unsigned to any label, his girlfriend Nova shoots all his music videos, and he's drug and alcohol free.

People just love him because unlike the rest of the entertainment industry, he is not "woke". He tells the truth and calls out the hypocracy about what's going on right now with the system of world governments and the entertainment industry.

People who don't even like hip hop listen to him because of his message. Baby Boomers through Gen Z. All of his songs have the swear words bleeped out, but his message is still strong. It's so refreshing. He's the last punk rocker.

Last edited:
Just watched Fake Woke and it is a powerful message to unpack. I know this may not be the venue for politics, but Fake Woke is such a screed. In my lifetime I have seen Democrats abandon providing Concrete Material Benefits to the working class, embracing Identity Politics (IDPOL) in order to abandon workers. IDPOL is used to sheepdog and carve out groups in order to have them forget about the negative economic impacts of neoliberal policy on their lives.

That is implied by Fake Woke.

Well now! He has something to say! Some of it was over my head, dk what woke is, heard the term but...
Dang
Thanks for sharing, never would have heard it otherwise

I looked up woke online

I guess thats me, i want to keep carving away at all the propaganda until i find the little nuggets of truth. If The Truth is a Light, i want an illuminated mind.

Last edited:
Well now! He has something to say! Some of it was over my head, dk what woke is, heard the term but...
Dang
Well, it is hard to understand such "shorthand" for political speech, especially when there are so many other issues involved with wokeness and liberal propaganda. I am no liberal because that is too conservative for me (and at an age where I would be expected to be more conservative). Should you endeavor to understand wokeness in terms of electoral politics you first have to understand neoliberalism and how Dems abandoned class consciousness for the idea that markets know best. Replacing class, Identity politics allowed them to hang onto groups that were damaged by their corporate policies. For a great discussion of these dynamics I recommend tbe book, Listen Liberal, by Thomas Frank. The propaganda laid bare by that book made me feel sick.

Tom did it again. He just released a new song today "Snowflakes". If you hate this country, prepare to be triggered:

He is not timid
Sure has a lot of ink on him.

Kinda harsh tho. It's got ok cadence, but what does he want?

New Threads

Top Bottom