• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

TODAY IS A DAY BLESSED BY GOD

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
You remind me of the babe (what babe?)
The babe with the power (what power?)
The power of voodoo (who do?)
You do (do what?)
Remind me of the babe
I saw my baby, crying hard as babe could cry
What could I do?
My baby's love had gone
And left my baby blue
Nobody knew
What kind of magic spell to use
Slime and snails
Or puppy dog tails?
Thunder or lightning
Then baby said

(Music still playing)

My doctor came to me, through the magic of telephone
It wasn't Dr. Graham, that woman left that job alone

She asked a questionnaire, of what my eyes can see, oh my oh me
I told her everything, and now this is how it's gonna be:

All medications back on track
Lay my problems out, and one by one attack
Somethin' called "FLUID", some kinda plan

OH LORDY
(chord)
A chance, another chance
A chance another chance
To send the Chessire Cat on his way

And I'm out of lyrics.
(By the way, that whole thing was supposed to be in tune with "Magic Dance" by David Bowie. I LOVE that song.)

Yeah so, pretty soon, in a couple days, I'm going to be back to my old self again!! I'm going to get all my medication back, including my Adderall, and the best part about that one is I'll be back on the dosage I had when I first started taking it!! SUPER BRAIN RETURNS!!

CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE (HEY HEY)
YOU SEE THE MAGIC OF A--oops, wrong song.

So happy for you! Listened to hours and hours of Bowie on my little cassette player back in the day. Even blew out my parents stero with Diamond Dogs in high school.

New Threads

Top Bottom