• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

today/first message from me

tree

Blue/Green
Staff member
V.I.P Member
I am writing my first message here today.
Apparently this proves that I am not a robot.
In real life a few people have suggested that I behaved like a robot.
I think that is rather complimentary, don't you?
lol signed, tree.

Retro back from history, Welcome aboard Tree :)
Here is a Tree collection for you.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I am writing my first message here today. Apparently this proves that I am not a robot. In real life a few people have suggested that I behaved like a robot. I think that is rather complimentary, don't you? lol signed, tree.
No it really is not a compliment Tree!:rolleyes:
Guessing you know that?
Myway and Cheryl use to joke about being Robots allot, I wouldn't say Myway fell inot that bracket...Cheryl seemed to be half that way and a crying empath maybe the other half but she refused to admit to it.

I see you love word games allot!

I suspect you are a word savant...the one area I am really weak in...are you good at math too Tree?

Consistent performance is a positive aspect
of robots. The value of the performance
depends on the range.

Im glad that you did introduced yourself. Was it something important for you?

Do that step means something? Like you want to participate more in discussions or some other thing?

Curious about that.

On the robot (aparent) oftopic, the error in joints propagate througth the arm so it amplifly. So an error of 0.01 mm in the base of a 1 km arm would turn into meters at the other end. :)

Im glad that you did introduced yourself. Was it something important for you?

Do that step means something? Like you want to participate more in discussions or some other thing?

Curious about that.

If you notice, the introduction is dated 29 June 2013.
That was the day I registered on this forum.

I saw that making an Intro was a standard way of
beginning, so I made an Intro thread. It seemed
like a minimal way to make the point that I was
here/existed.

Wow! I did not noticed.:eek:

The thread is from 2013. Someone answered in 2015. Then again in 2017. And you said the robot thing just now at 2022.

Is there a reason why you said the robot thing after letting unaswered Maelstrom question at 2017?

How different you are. So interesting.:)

A recent Notification that someone had rated one of
the posts 'friendly' was what got my attention.

Shaddock is pinning for you. Lol

Shaddock and tree sitting in a tree.
Out falls Shaddock leaving tree.

in the moment tree answered in this thread a few moments after I liked some post here I was like "oh my gosh, she can see me! : O" then I realized she only got a notification : D

I think there is so much focus on tree, because she is

a) moderator
b) her name is green and you can see her name highlighted on the front page, because she is moderator
c) she has 40.000 messages (most messages of all members)
d) she is since nearly 10 years here
e) you know less about her, but she looks special (positive meant)

Shaddock is pinning for you. Lol

Shaddock and tree sitting in a tree.
Out falls Shaddock leaving tree.

is this the "there are many young women here and you could try to get into touch with them" you spoke about? : D thanks for being my wingman lol.

maybe the thing about tree is partly the same effect that occurs how kids react to a teacher. don´t know how to describe that, but some scholars act different when a teacher is in the proximity and some seem to be interested how the teacher would react, because it´s more special than the reactions of other scholars. and sometimes they say things just because they want to know how the teacher reacts.

we should never forget tree has the might to ban us : D

well I don´t want to mess up her thread.

Last edited:
@tree has power but l don't see her abusing her power. She has helped the forum flourish and grow. She really is a forum Nun.
:)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom