• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

To anyone who is suffering at the moment!

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
If you're down and need something to take you're mind of things, then maybe try some of these? To pass time and you're feelings, some might not work but can give them a try!
How to look after your mental health
  • Talk about your feelings. Talking about your feelings can help you stay in good mental health and deal with times when you feel troubled. ...
  • Keep active. ...
  • Eat well. ...
  • Drink sensibly. ...
  • Keep in touch. ...
  • Ask for help. ...
  • Take a break. ...
  • Do something you're good at.
  • Go for a run
  • Sleep at a right time
  • Squeeze a ice cube until it melts
Like I said, some might not be successful, but you can never know, unless you try! Things do get better, here are some positive quotes to keep going!:

• The best is yet to be.” – ...
  • “Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.” – ...
  • “Do good and good will come to you.” – ...
  • “A positive mindset brings positive things.” – ...
  • “Positivity always wins… ...
  • “When things go wrong, don't go with them.” – ...
  • “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – ...
  • “Keep looking up…

Also, wanted to add that my pms are open if you want a rant or someone to listen!
Take good care of yourselves,

Roxie

the private message system! on this forum ,works on the basis that: you can invite up to 20 members to join the conversation ,you can still report any one of those members to the moderators, so! it's not a get out clause ,for saying whatever you feel like, remember! if you are contacting another member, find out which country they are in, if they are on the other side of the world!, they could be asleep, so they may not be able to contact you for a number of hours.

If you're down and need something to take you're mind of things, then maybe try some of these? To pass time and you're feelings, some might not work but can give them a try!
How to look after your mental health

• Talk about your feelings. Talking about your feelings can help you stay in good mental health and deal with times when you feel troubled. ...
    • Keep active. ...
    • Eat well. ...
    • Drink sensibly. ...
    • Keep in touch. ...
    • Ask for help. ...
    • Take a break. ...
    • Do something you're good at.
    • Go for a run
    • Sleep at a right time
    • Squeeze a ice cube until it melts
Like I said, some might not be successful, but you can never know, unless you try! Things do get better, here are some positive quotes to keep going!:

• The best is yet to be.” – ...
    • “Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.” – ...
    • “Do good and good will come to you.” – ...
    • “A positive mindset brings positive things.” – ...
    • “Positivity always wins… ...
    • “When things go wrong, don't go with them.” – ...
    • “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – ...
    • “Keep looking up…
Exactly! As I process the pain from earlier social isolation, I have been putting together positive messages when my mind tries to go there. It has been getting easier as I recognize just how significantly I worked on myself not merely to transcend that loneliness, but to also learn new skills that the younger me thought were unapproachable.

New Threads

Top Bottom