• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thrive

Thrive 2015-11-15

Spiller

Just.. WEIRD!
Spiller submitted a new resource:

Thrive - Health. Happiness. Success.

Although many other training courses and techniques do focus upon some similar concepts to Thrive, most don’t go into the same in-depth detail of the underlying fundamentals nor integrate the knowledge in such a comprehensive manner. It is because Thrive trainees are helped to attain a very high degree of self-awareness, that they are able to clearly see what they need to do in order to ‘get better’, and why they are then also willing to put in as much...

Read more about this resource...

I'm always wary of this kind of thing, especially as there are many snake oil salesman who are perfectly willing to sell something similar that won't help you in the slightest while they run off with your hard earned cash.

That said, if anyone wants to do this then they're certainly welcome to do so. :)

I'm always wary of this kind of thing, especially as there are many snake oil salesman who are perfectly willing to sell something similar that won't help you in the slightest while they run off with your hard earned cash.

That said, if anyone wants to do this then they're certainly welcome to do so. :)

That's true enough.. I do recommend this particular book as it has worked well for me and for the person who gave me a copy because it was effective for her; she was given it by her hypnotherapist who recommends it in conjunction with her treatment.

I love exploring resources like this. Thanks, Spiller! Looking around on Amazon, it looks like there's a few different Thrive workbooks by the author. It's now on my hope-to-read-it-someday list. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom