• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Three little known facts about you?

nyxjord

What are three facts about you that very few (or no one) knows?

Mine would be: I'm only afraid of people and the depravity of which humanity is capable
I drive a stick shift (manual) car on a daily basis
I have seven siblings and only see one on a regular basis.

What about you guys?

1. I only wear shoes that are one size too big
2. I love the taste of a rock in my mouth
3. I had 8 capped teeth by age 16 and since have gotten 3 more

I love how driving a manual car is something weird in some countries, over here everybody and their grandma does so (my grandma does at least :p)

But ehm... 3 things not many people know about me.
Don't have any really fun facts or so, pretty much everything i do is way too much thought through so you end up with a bunch of pretty logical patterns

1. The fact that I'm an Aspie. It's not a secret so if people ask about it, I'll be truthful but I won't be the one to tell people. (I don't tell it at work or at internships for example)

2. I don't make eye contact.
This one deserves an explanation. People always told me to make eye contact but I can't focus and think when I do so. So I tend to look between the eyes or at somebodies lips instead so they feel like I look them in the eyes while in fact I don't.

3. I have suicidal thoughts (no tendencies so as long as it stays that way I don't need other people to know so)

Bonus one for fun. I really love complaining and nitpicking
Oh wait, everybody knows that one xD

Last edited:
What are three facts about you that very few (or no one) knows?

Mine would be: I'm only afraid of people and the depravity of which humanity is capable
I drive a stick shift (manual) car on a daily basis
I have seven siblings and only see one on a regular basis.

What about you guys?

Oooh! you got me good on this one nyxjord , I don't hide much so I'm having trouble coming up with 3.

1. I'm sometimes prone to acts of heroically daring madness...:p despite all my mousy hermit autistic no change stuff.

2. I'm actually fairly softly romantic, under all my cold lethal logic I slaughter my opponents with.

3. I like Russia not sure why...maybe it's the old Cinderella ancient Russia I like, with all its frills and beauty they once had.

1. I have Asperger's.
2. I once entered an international art competition for kids (as a kid) and won a prize.
3. I'm 44 years old but I've only ever had 1 filling at the dentist's.

I love how driving a manual car is something weird in some countries, over here everybody and their grandma does so (my grandma does at least :p)

But ehm... 3 things not many people know about me.
Don't have any really fun facts or so, pretty much everything i do is way too much thought through so you end up with a bunch of pretty logical patterns

1. The fact that I'm an Aspie. It's not a secret so if people ask about it, I'll be truthful but I won't be the one to tell people. (I don't tell it at work or at internships for example)

2. I don't make eye contact.
This one deserves an explanation. People always told me to make eye contact but I can't focus and think when I do so. So I tend to look between the eyes or at somebodies lips instead so they feel like I look them in the eyes while in fact I don't.

3. I have suicidal thoughts (no tendencies so as long as it stays that way I don't need other people to know so)

Bonus one for fun. I really love complaining and nitpicking
Oh wait, everybody knows that one xD
I usually look at people's lips also.Sometimes women think I'm staring at their breasts.
For my 3 things not to many people know about me is
1. I'm an Aspie. I don't talk to my family much, and never thought they would care. I don't post much on FB so not many people know.
2. I feel lonely when I'm in a group but not when I'm by myself. I don't think I have much to contribute to group conversation.
3. I hate eating meat with bones. I don't mind different foods touching each other or something hot that should cold or cold that should be hot. I don't really even think to much about it. I just can't explain it but I have always hated meat with bones.

I usually look at people's lips also.Sometimes women think I'm staring at their breasts.
For my 3 things not to many people know about me is
1. I'm an Aspie. I don't talk to my family much, and never thought they would care. I don't post much on FB so not many people know.
2. I feel lonely when I'm in a group but not when I'm by myself. I don't think I have much to contribute to group conversation.
3. I hate eating meat with bones. I don't mind different foods touching each other or something hot that should cold or cold that should be hot. I don't really even think to much about it. I just can't explain it but I have always hated meat with bones.
Weird question maybe but would you eat the meat if somebody were to cut off the bones for you? Is it the fact that you have the bone still attached to it at the time of eating? Because pretty much every possible piece of meat comes off of a bone, considering meat is muscles.

Like if you were having chicken wings for dinner and somebody (or you) were to cut the meat off the bone first and then eat it, would that make it edible for you? Or if they were to cut it off before cooking?

I'm not sure why I'm so curious about this but just say so if I'm being too nosy

No problem ask away. My problem is the bones and cartilage. I'm good as long as there are no bones. I know it sounds weird and I even worked in a pork slaughter house. When I was a kid my parents would try to get me to eat steaks or even KFC chicken legs and I would complain and go eat a peanut butter sandwich.
Fish sticks or patties good actual fish is bad. I buy boneless chicken breasts and make many different meals but I would starve if given KFC, churches, or Popeys.
Here in south Texas everyone barbques and I wait for the sausage and fajitas and skip the ribs and chicken.
Everything else I can mix together and eat it all at once. Give me a piece of toast and I probably won't put butter on it.
My wife will take the bones off for me and I will eat it but if it's up to me I won't eat anything.
So yes it's strange.

1. I often get female romance scammers in Russia sending me emails, and I play with their minds by pretending to fall for all their empty promises, asking them awkward questions, and generally deceiving them.

2. I only recently went to see the doctor for a general checkup after not having done so for about 35 years.

3. I actually enjoy going to shopping plazas, unlike most Aspies who hate those places.

1. I do not like cool whip or whipped icing, it's the way it feels in my mouth, the taste does not bother me, it's the texture, it triggers my gag reflex.

2. When I get really anxious or nervous I used to pull strands of my hair out of my head and wrap them around two fingers and break it.

3. I feel most comfortable at home by myself away from people I do not know, but I hate being alone, I know that does not make any sense what so ever.

*I was diagnosed with severe scoliosis at the age of 12 and was put in a brace for a year before having corrective surgery. Now I have two titanium rods attached to my spine. A lot of the time now I forget I have them but I still go to the chiropractor for pain management. (Sciatica's a jerk.)

*My obsession with DuckTales led to a love of anime. It's kind of a long story. :p I watch anime nearly every evening now. Some of the soundtracks are fantastic.

*I absolutely have to be warm to sleep. If I'm cold, I will wake up too early and not be able to go back to sleep. My preferred sleepwear is a traditional pants-and-shirt pajama set, and I wear socks to bed and tuck the pants in so they don't ride up and make me cold.

Mine are as follows:

I can mostly drive a stick shift with red lights on hills being the only thing I struggle with.

I can parallel park very well but haven’t since I got my license.

I can lip sync pretty accurately to over 80 songs including some in languages I don’t even speak or understand.

I can eat an entire hotdog in two bites

I once peeled off all of the rear defogger lines of a Nissan truck while my dad was driving down the road.

I tore apart an entire karaoke machine when I was two and that also included the speaker.

I am also scared of people and the meaningless cruel things they do.

I like learning new things

I am a down to earth person

I have an high IQ, have read alot of books, my favorite author is Nietzsche.

I have a younger sister, I have never met as an adult.

I have been arrested for theft as a youth, and vandalism as an adult.

Closet comedian, a lot of people start laughing if l just randomly spew a half-hearted rant.
Very stubborn to the point that l am highly sensitive to people trying to manipulate or control me but l respond in a controlled manner.
I am content at this point in my life, because l finally was able to thank someone who did so much for me by catching a guy who stalked me for 4 years. I finally was able to acknowledge him and his kindness, he is a very gentle soul. I was also able to reveal a secret to him, which made him happy.

I have a scar on my leg from a 4 stitch cut where I was stabbed by a librarian (in a library)
I once asked Pharell Williams what band his dad was in, for him to tell me "I'm the talent".
I have webbed toes.

I'm a country girl stuck in the big city
As a child, I owned a half-coyote dog
I have eaten rattlesnake

New Threads

Top Bottom