• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This website needs clearer instructions for users

LucyPurrs

NT, INFJ
V.I.P Member
Want to post a new thread but can't find any way to do so. It would be helpful if the website had an instructions section for how to do this and other things.

This puzzles me.
You have started threads in the past.

I don't understand what's different now.

Well in the past I could see something to click on that gave me this opportunity- now I don't see anything. Can you give me some information so I can post something not related to another thread?

Well in the past I could see something to click on that gave me this opportunity- now I don't see anything. Can you give me some information so I can post something not related to another thread?

Where do you want to put your new thread?

(I replied to your PM. Maybe it's not in your Inbox yet.)

Well, not sure where it should go- it's about a free course on Emotional Intelligence by Aspergers from the Inside- wanted to make others aware of this because he's great and course is free.

If you wanted to put it in the Friends, Family & Social Skills area>
upload_2017-11-22_9-55-22.png

Here's what that looks like.
You remember that you'd click on 'Post New Thread.'

On the contrary, I think it is instructional. :)

The idea here is How to Post a Thread.
The first thing to do is select an area where you want the thread to be.
After that, the procedure is simple.

But unless a person knows that...it can be confusing/mystifying.

Sort of like what Salvador Dali said when people asked him how
hard it was for him to do a painting:

"It's either easy or it's impossible."

On the contrary, I think it is instructional. :)

The idea here is How to Post a Thread.
The first thing to do is select an area where you want the thread to be.
After that, the procedure is simple.

But unless a person knows that...it can be confusing/mystifying.

Sort of like what Salvador Dali said when people asked him how
hard it was for him to do a painting:

"It's either easy or it's impossible."
Yup! I agree.

Want to post a new thread but can't find any way to do so. It would be helpful if the website had an instructions section for how to do this and other things.
Maybe brighter colours like in bibles where someone speaking is a certain colour and someone else another colour like coloured tabs in a folder

New Threads

Top Bottom