• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This place is awesome.

Stik

I just want to share that I used to go on Facebook all the time. I find myself going there less and here more often. Facebook makes me sad, Aspie Central makes me feel like I belong.

Facebook is full of harmful stuff and people that just gossip and putting others down.

I'm glad that you feel safe in a forum where you can relate to like-minded people that have the same social problems as most people have on here!

AspiesCentral has made me feel wanted, just to know that someone else that has Aspergers, gets me too. And the outcome is rewarding and an amazing experience. To coping with social situations, from making someone feel happy. It's (if not) the best Aspie forum I have come across. I am very confident in saying that!

Also, hats off to the staff and mods that make this place so welcoming, without the management of the forums and their help, AspiesCentral wouldn't of existed!

Good to know, since I haven't been in any other aspie forums. I tried to get in a different one before this but after a failed registration and 2 short unanswered emails to the moderator over 2 or 3 weeks I gave up. So with this place it looks like I found the best place from the start. People do seem friendly and don't riducule or trash others.

I also like how whoever designed this forum software got it right. It seems to operate better than just about any other forum I've been in. It is a live database where you don't need to constantly refresh to see alerts and things, yet even on my horribly slow dialup connection it runs very well. It runs even better than most non-live type forums I've been in.

Facebook crashes my computer but I wouldn't care to participate even if it worked.

Yep this place has a nice homey feel. So much so, that ive put up curtains and put in a veggie patch

I just want to share that I used to go on Facebook all the time. I find myself going there less and here more often. Facebook makes me sad, Aspie Central makes me feel like I belong.
In reference to Facebook, Stik. I find Facebook is where people congregate to be something they're not. Whereas Aspies Central has a raw honesty to people, that is breathtaking. I know where I'd prefer to spend my time. Ok sorry had to get that out. Resume group hug

I agree with you Turk we come here to be our selves an on face book you are dealing with fakes using the unanimousity of the internet do what ever they want to.

New Threads

Top Bottom