• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This Is The 4th Song I Composed

Irakus34

Just someone else in this world.
Hi.

The other day I posted in here one attempt of music of mine. Then, I decided to try some SFX effect in it.

I composed it on piano, so this is how it would be the main version.

But then, the SFX version sounds also really cool.

This one was inspiration between one of the OST of Made In Abyss and the composer Ludovico Eunaudi.

Program: Studio FL 12

Thank you for listening.

Tomoya 10/09/2022 12:35 PM

Mega? I'm more willing to listen to this if it's on YT or SC (possibly others, too) but I don't really grab random OGGs off of the internet. You might have more luck doing things that way in terms of listenability / accessibility (most people don't even know how to operate VLC) but obviously that's your call. Just trying to get you more listens.

Also, happy birthday!

Hi.

The other day I posted in here one attempt of music of mine. Then, I decided to try some SFX effect in it.

I composed it on piano, so this is how it would be the main version.

But then, the SFX version sounds also really cool.

This one was inspiration between one of the OST of Made In Abyss and the composer Ludovico Eunaudi.

Program: Studio FL 12

Thank you for listening.

Tomoya 10/09/2022 12:35 PM

Happy Birthday! We're willing to check out your compositions as our son wants to create his own music too sooner than later as he says he wants to move on from singing and playing cover songs. He's getting to that level soon where he will be ready to advance to that. There are a few others here into music here too, and I appreciate learning from that and listening there too :)

Cute chords. I can definitely hear the MiA. Any chance you'd be willing to send the .mid file? I'd love to have a look (and possibly play around).

Mega? I'm more willing to listen to this if it's on YT or SC (possibly others, too) but I don't really grab random OGGs off of the internet. You might have more luck doing things that way in terms of listenability / accessibility (most people don't even know how to operate VLC) but obviously that's your call. Just trying to get you more listens.

Also, happy birthday!
Hi, thank you for you wishes and advices. I was really busy professionally and personally so I couldn't discover a better way to share it, way less to put it in practice. Though, I had a few days off and checked Soundcloud as I really dislike Youtube in terms of sharing music. My profile is this if you're interested.

Happy Birthday! We're willing to check out your compositions as our son wants to create his own music too sooner than later as he says he wants to move on from singing and playing cover songs. He's getting to that level soon where he will be ready to advance to that. There are a few others here into music here too, and I appreciate learning from that and listening there too :)
Hi, thank you so much. I wish your son all the luck in his musical path, really hope he will do it with his heart.

Cute chords. I can definitely hear the MiA. Any chance you'd be willing to send the .mid file? I'd love to have a look (and possibly play around).
Hi, I'm glad you like it. This is the .mid file. Tell me if it works as I've never renderized it in this format before. If you ever play it, I'd love to hear it, thanks.

Hi, I'm glad you like it. This is the .mid file. Tell me if it works as I've never renderized it in this format before. If you ever play it, I'd love to hear it, thanks.
I can't really play instruments so when I say play I mean I improv-compose some things around the provided harmony. Messes up the tone completely but I had fun.

New Threads

Top Bottom