• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This is ridiculous. (Twitter)

I don't even understand what is going on anymore (sorry for coming rant) twitter is becoming so irritating, the personal account that I use for (Autism advocacy) keeps being locked out over-and-over for "automated behavior"; while the only thing I'm tweeting about is Autism and related subjects with other Autistic people..

It's incredible irritating, this didn't even happen for the last 7 months that I've been active in the ASD community, I just got it unlocked yesterday, and now locked again after several tweets regarding Autism; I wouldn't mind so much but I have wait a few days each time to get it unlocked because I ain't got no phone to unlock it with immediately.

(rant over)

If any of you are active on twitter, has there been any issues lately, I'm honestly getting ready to give up on it all together as this is just plain ridiculous.

I have a Twitter account, had it for years, but I hardly ever use it.

Twitter in general is full of trolls and basically people who need to shut up.

I've had my account temporarily locked after joining in on community planned "tweet chats" about topics I'm interested in - basically I talked too much and so tweeted too much in a certain period of time. They do unlock it again after 24 hours though.

New Threads

Top Bottom