• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thinking about getting a cape.

Wolfsage

In training to be Wolf King.
I know a wolf in a cape sounds silly.:p
But, every time the wind springs up it comes to mind. Not sure on the length or what should be on it. Do know I don't want it to be fuzzy.
Other thought was a hooded cloak.

I know a wolf in a cape sounds silly.:p
But, every time the wind springs up it comes to mind. Not sure on the length or what should be on it. Do know I don't want it to be fuzzy.
Other thought was a hooded cloak.
Why not? Dolon in the Iliad has a right proper one. He doesn't end well, but that was not the cape's fault. Capes are cool. In fact, now you make me want a cape, too. A hooded cloak or cape would be even better. If you find some, post pics. I might even try to make one. Capes!!!

My friend has been offering to teach me to sew on a machine, i think this may be an excellent project.

Bedsheet with two adjacent corners knotted under the chin :)

You may have to get used to there being more of you to clear a doorway, alight public transport or private vehicle.
Superheroes make it look so easy.
(not that I've ever seen Batman catch the bus, figuratively or literally)

Heavier weight fabrics drape much better and have a way cooler swish,
if cool looking swishes are your thing.

when it's particularly windy,
grab the hems at each corner, extend your arms backwards and over & above your head and use cape as a sail.

Why?

You'd be letting the best things in life pass you by if you didn't.
and just because you can :)

New Threads

Top Bottom