• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Things happened in this area today

Pats

V.I.P Member
I yelled, which I never do. But decided to deal with cell phone carrier today - last month tried and was too irritated and stressed that I put it off a while. Had to wait the majority of the day for Fed Ex which needed a signature. Was doing laundry and almost ate a bug. argh!!! And found another rat friend and a new big rat hole - the rat was sitting on my car tire just looking at me. And, I knw stress makes pain worse, but my back hurts so bad today. But things could be worse. Thought I'd share a video of our KFC that had a gas leak explosion and happened to be caught on a security camera from the pharmacy next door.

Whoa! Lots of stuff today.

I remember when the rats became obvious in one place I used to live. Because the landlord was willing to pay for rat poison, the department of health refused to do anything.

I moved.

My back started bothering me today, in a way it doesn't usually.

Did anyone get killed in that explosion? That was nasty!

My back started bothering me today, in a way it doesn't usually.

Did anyone get killed in that explosion? That was nasty!
No. Happened before it opened this morning. I think they've decided it was a natural gas leak.

Whoa! Lots of stuff today.

I remember when the rats became obvious in one place I used to live. Because the landlord was willing to pay for rat poison, the department of health refused to do anything.

I moved.
Caught him in a trap. But don't know what to do with him so I'm saving him for when my son gets home. My son has been doing a lot of backhoeing and dozing in the yard lately which, I'm sure is why they are suddenly around.

Don't know if anyone remembers what happened a month ago when I tried to switch to a different cell phone carrier. The plan I bought ended up going to my grandson's phone. I decided not to try to mess with the phone I got from my grandson and just bought a new I phone, which came yesterday. I went on line to switch over to the carrier I was trying to get and to keep my old number I needed to provided an account number to my old carrier which doesn't have account numbers. So I couldn't go any further and it wouldn't let me undo anything. I finally called the service desk, gave the guy the info on my phone and the plan number I had already purchased which he said was already used. I tried to explain that, yes, I was the one who used it. He kept telling me I'd have to buy another plan and after over and hour and still getting I would have to buy another plan I yelled that I wasn't buying another plan, I had already bought 2 and just wanted to activate my phone and wasn't about to buy a third. It went on and on and I finally got him to get me his supervisor, telling him that maybe his supervisor will be able to do what, apparently, he can not.

Supervisor started with the same thing - buy a new plan. I, again, explained what happened and told him if he can look up the plan number he will see that it is attached to my phone info. He did and it was but was saying pending. Supervisor said he didn't want to mess up what was pending and I told him it was pending on information I could not give them on the web site. He checked and verified, and after 3 hours on the phone he finally was able to manually activate my phone. Then he wanted to check and make sure everything was working correctly. It was a new phone and I was used to droids, so after checking to see if I could call and receive a call he wanted me to try a text and I felt pressured and couldn't find where everything is located on the phone and finally told him I was getting very flustered and needed to just go play with the phone myself and find everything and would call if I had any problems. He let me go. Phew - I was literally exhausted and a bit shakey the rest of the day - sis not want to talk to anyone or see anyone or do anything!!!!

Oh and I did have the supervisor to apologize to the guy I talked to before and yelled at.

New Threads

Top Bottom