• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

These New Things

Riley

I have a few questions about two new, technology-related things:
  • I have an Acer laptop. How do I get rid of the suggestions that appear when I type things into the search bar(s)?
  • Would you mind telling me more about the site Vimeo? How it works and all that, whatever it costs money.

First of all:

What sorts of suggestions are you talking about? Can you give an example?

As for Vimeo, you can think of it as another, smaller Youtube. MUCH smaller. Youtube doesnt exactly have any real competition right now, so expect Vimeo to be... a bit lacking in terms of content. Most content creators pretty much exclusively use Youtube. Vimeo is a paid service IF you're uploading enough videos to need more storage. Which is part of the reason it doesnt compete with Youtube, likely, since Youtube is always free. It is at least a perfectly functional site and likely to be a bit less buggy than Youtube is. Well... probably. If you dont intend on uploading things though, then all you really need to do to use it is simply browse and click videos.

Suggestions as in those things that appear when you type into the tab's search engine/the url thing.

New Threads

Top Bottom