• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

There's this girl I like

Status
Not open for further replies.

BongoMan

She doesn't go to my school, but her name is Kacey and she has ebstein's anomaly which is a rare heart condition. I started talking to her in October 2019, but I got blocked by her because I think I complimented her too quickly. I knew her from preschool, but we hadn't talked until 2019. I kind of want to apologize to her but she said she would call the authorities, which is ridiculous as all I did was compliment her eyes. I don't know...

she said she would call the authorities, which is ridiculous as all I did was compliment her eyes. I don't know...

Sounds like you really made an impression on her. I know right,you can't compliment a womans beautiful voluptious pupils, her sexy corneas and shapely iris, without risking a restraining order and arrest. It's a crazy world...

Maybe that isn't the entire story. Is there something else that happened?
Well, I did try to apologize to her in June 2020 about complimenting her eyes and that's where she said she would call the authorities. That's why I don't like the popular girls.

You must have did more than that. I've complimented girls. They just smile. You must be stalking her.... there is missing pieces of data here... maybe you have have obsessive compulsive tendencies?

Well, I did try to apologize to her in June 2020 about complimenting her eyes and that's where she said she would call the authorities. That's why I don't like the popular girls.

The side of the story we're missing is her point of view. I'm very fond of throwing out casual compliments to men & women alike. No one's ever minded.
I'm guessing you all are in high school or something? Well, just go on with life & ignore that. She doesn't want to have anything to do with you; you don't need to keep hassling her; this sets you up to look for others.

Well, guess I won't be getting married anytime soon.

10 second casual compliment =/= 50 years of marriage.

What went well in your conversation with her before you complimented her? How long did you have contact with her before she blocked you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom