• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

There goes the neighborhood

Statest16

So I was coming inside last night,not late but later than I'm normally out,I'm an early to bed type.
I saw on my kitchen floor apparently via the bottom of my shoe a crushed crack baggie with a small crushed crack rock.

I must have picked it up on the sidewalk in front of the building or the walking in between.

I know your not supposed to do that but not knowing what else to do I flushed it down the toilet,what other option did I have.

About 4 years ago I found a hypodermic needle in a parking lot across street but it's been a while since I have seen signs of drugs in the area.

Don't panic yet, this might only be only a one time thing, just keep an eye out to see if it's a sign of things changing...

If it was four years ago that you last saw signs of drugs, just hope it's another four years...

Scrape your feet better when you come in at night? Seriously, I'd be looking to get out of there. And carrying pepper spray until I did..

New Threads

Top Bottom