• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Theoretical question. What does it mean if you get to Heaven and Darth Vader is the first person you

"I Am Altering The Deal. Pray I Don't Alter It Any Further!" ... then puts me into cryo-sleep... :cool:

Well if you've arrived from outer space, I could see how one could confuse "up" with down". :oops:

Last edited:
It means that the Death Bed Repentance actually works. You can spend your entire life being terrible, then make up for it by killing someone worse than you 5 minutes before you die, and you're in - you get to hang out with all the other good force ghosts.

Yeah he did ok in the end. I mean if it was Heaven, and if he was there, well, that would be a done deal as it were. Unless he was saying, Oops, Did I take a wrong turning maybe?

New Threads

Top Bottom