• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

the whole world to yourself for one week.

Voltaic

Plaidhiker@youtube
Everyone disappears for a single week, everyone but you. for some reason the world continues to act like there are people, for some reason water electricity, Internet, everything still going like normal. you have no limitations on travel can go anywhere you want in this one week even if it is across the world. everything that you do during this one week will be reverted back to normal by the end of it, So smash all the Ferraris you like.

You have the whole world to yourself. What are you going to do?

Last edited:
Would likely pick up a fully outfitted camping RV and drive south or east. Without people most of the farm animals would starve to death. I'd work on that as much as possible. Letting out all the cows and pigs and chickens and horses, and watching out for packs of domesticated dogs looking for food.

No limits on travel?
That is what I would want, but, I don't think I could see
the special places in a week.
I guess if there are no people, I wouldn't need money
either.

I've always want to see Machu Pichu, and the Pyramids
of the Yucatan Peninsula. Then on up to Arizona where
I was born and explore the whole state.
Then drive the west coast highway 1 north to Oregon.

Need a cruise liner for the last section I want to see:
Start from the Bahamas across to the Mediterranean
sailing around it's coast.

Yeah, too much for one week.
Scotty, beam me from place to place and
send down Spock for my companion guide. :)
Perfection!
BBi2SNq.jpg

I would get lots of materialistic things, and then I’d get bored because I don’t like being alone for too long.

Would likely pick up a fully outfitted camping RV and drive south or east. Without people most of the farm animals would starve to death. I'd work on that as much as possible. Letting out all the cows and pigs and chickens and horses, and watching out for packs of domesticated dogs looking for food.

The animals would be alive again after one week, now what?

1. Have a cup of tea.
2. Go to the toilet
3. Prepare a packed lunch
4. Go to the Whitehouse
5. Count the artwork on the wall.
6. Write a single word on the back of each painting so that all the words form a single sentence.
7 Eat lunch
8 Think about setting fire to it again but realise that would spoilt my word game.
9. Sleep.
10. Go into space.
11 Sing a song thinking about Pierre boule
12 Stay in space
13 regret my lack of tea.
14. Own bed. More tea.

You'd still need money to buy and do things, right? That would be a huge limitation. Then things would be back to normal after a week, so buying things would be no good. I assume that my memories would be intact, and I can go where I like. So, I would do things for my amusement:

See the Grand Canyon.
Get into the White House and put cockroaches in Donald Trump's shoes.
Put my art in the Tate gallery. It would be signed "Anon E. Mouse"
Plant a copy of Iron Maiden's "The Number of the Beast" in the Pope's private music collection (unless he already has a copy, of course).
Dress one of the Queen's corgies in saucy red underwear.

I would fly to an island in the Caribbean to stay in a five star hotel with a beach front, to wait for the week to pass by. The world without people in it does not appeal to me.

Enjoy the peace and quiet :)

Go shopping.

Drive really fast.

Work on tidying up the gardens of those that are struggling due to age, infirmity or ability.

Tinker with the wage structure of a few politicians and sneak the acrued funds into the bank accounts of a few honest to goodness families I know who are bringing up young children and can't afford to pay for the extra care they need.
(So they have to rely on being awarded funding from a stretched government pot)

Rig the euro lottery for a few other people I know, just enough won to ease a few burdens.

This is all happening on day one.
I haven't decided what I might get up to over the next six days :)

Like what?

Remember you have the internet so you can still read all my messages on here in between your tears.
I’d mostly get shoes, clothes, gadgets, electronics and games. I’d also try to make myself owner of a small mansion, nothing TOO extravagant though.

Haha. I've often fantasized a similar scenario. In my fantasy, I figure out how to enter an alternate dimension that looks exactly like this one except that it's not populated by humans. If I hold onto someone I like, then they are allowed to enter the new dimension with me. My fantasies often involve me slipping back into the populated dimension, taking out the world's most dangerous people, then slipping back into my dimension before I can get arrested or killed. In my alternate dimension, I live in a cool, multi-tiered tree-house and usually envision lush, green gardens brimming with delicious wild fruits and vegetables.

The animals would be alive again after one week, now what?

Voltaic seems to mention people but not animals as gone. The animals would revolt and take over, eating everything until an equilibrium is reached, massive die off's. If people returned the following week, they would round up the farm animals again.

Voltaic seems to mention people but not animals as gone. The animals would revolt and take over, eating everything until an equilibrium is reached, massive die off's. If people returned the following week, they would round up the farm animals again.
Gives me an idea for a new dystopian movie: The Bovine Hunger Games.

New Threads

Top Bottom