• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Vortex

45513367_180016276201512_7497107496704671744_n.jpg
Further to my post about not wanting to feel, and as art therapy, I painted this.

Its a visual representation of emotions, as I interpret them.

The bright colours, yellow and orange, which are thinner and more spread out, are representative of the positive emotions - joy and calm.

The reds and pinks indicate love, lust, passion and anger. These are closer together and thicker.

The greens and blues are jealousy and sadness, you see they are almost lost in the black? The black is the eye of the vortex. Its despair and hate.

Black invades the other emotions - not a lot, but enough, you see?

All of this craziness is on a background of grey. This is because all of these things have grey areas. There is no black and white, no straight lines.

Emotions are like this vortex. Its easy to be at the top, in the yellows and oranges and pinks - but the further you in get, the harder it is to get out.

This one depicts entrapment in the centre very well... The strongest emotions for me are sadness and despair too and those outside ones of joy and calm completely unreachable. As I said elsewhere, I shut my emotions down a long time ago, so my vortex would probably be varying degrees of greyscale... Inescapable vortex of ... 'something' that's just sucking me into a deep void of 'nothing'...

New Threads

Top Bottom