• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The ultimate site

Geordie

Geordie
What will be the be-all and end-all website of the world? What site would greatest possibly be the SuperSite?

I even made a business plan out of Google's plan of making the Supersite, informally.

Plus, I am even getting moe forgetful - thanks to Google

The super site I can see is Google since they're already the no.1 site in the world otherwise. :)

You can search for site rankings, I forgot the name of the exact website but it may give you an idea of the most visited sites. My guess would be that Google is #1, followed by Youtube, then Facebook.

I think Google comes closest to being the big site, and it seems to be working towards it. It wouldnt shock me if, within a few years they bought out or made obsolte sites like Facebook, Youtube etc with their own versions.
I'm not sure why, but I am, however, a bit suprised Apple hasn't come up with their own version of some sort of chat/networking thing.

New Threads

Top Bottom