• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The story continues part 1

Thank you for sharing and nice to see you're doing well. This is a nice example of how a video can be helpful in conveying more of one's experiences than words and pictures.

My feedback is that the music that was added was a bit loud, and made it hard at times for me to hear what you were saying.

Thanks for sharing, Jen! Very creative and quite brave to put yourself "out there" for others to have some understanding of what life may be for some autistic individuals, and I mean that with the best of thoughts. :) You may have found a creative outlet here, but on another level, it is educational and serves a more noble purpose. Nice job.

I still struggle to spell refrigerator. My brain wants to hear a d and pull from the root frigid, just like restaurant, the double vowel, single consonant, vowel always tosses me. Triple vowels...and I'm doomed. The visual height variant are a handy tool.

@Jenisautistic ,
Another thing I noticed is that in the first few seconds, where you show your old video, it is SO remarkable to see how much more confident you are on camera. So cool to see progress like that. It seems like you have really come a long way.

i cant understand spoken language so i didnt listen, what website is the teaching reading thankyou
well in this video I'm using star fall and abc mouse there ls also khan academy kids which is not in this video and also from abc mouse adventure academy

let me know what you think

I loved this video, thank you for making it and showing it.

I grew up with prickly pears. They are very hard to get. The grow on cactus plants with long really hard needles. the long needles if you look closely enough, have a one-way pattern so they can go into something but you cannot pull them out. My dog got some once on his face it was awful worrying about hurting him when I took them out.

The pears are only pickable for one day every year. They start growing then one day they are ripe. You cannot eat them even one day early. Then you have to get past the big needles. The pears have small needles all over them but you can use a vegetable peeler to take them off then the fruit is sweet. It's so much fun to pick them, very exciting because of all the waiting.

I saw your hand writing practice books and I got excited because I used to do that a lot. I had some for practicing my printing and others for cursive. I think it helped me a lot but I have not used them in years.

Is it okay with you if I follow you on Youtube so I can see more?

Oh, I forgot to mention, the music was louder than you speaking so it made it harder to hear what you were saying. I liked the first music very much. Can you tell me its name so I can get it?

I loved this video, thank you for making it and showing it.

I grew up with prickly pears. They are very hard to get. The grow on cactus plants with long really hard needles. the long needles if you look closely enough, have a one-way pattern so they can go into something but you cannot pull them out. My dog got some once on his face it was awful worrying about hurting him when I took them out.

The pears are only pickable for one day every year. They start growing then one day they are ripe. You cannot eat them even one day early. Then you have to get past the big needles. The pears have small needles all over them but you can use a vegetable peeler to take them off then the fruit is sweet. It's so much fun to pick them, very exciting because of all the waiting.

I saw your hand writing practice books and I got excited because I used to do that a lot. I had some for practicing my printing and others for cursive. I think it helped me a lot but I have not used them in years.

Is it okay with you if I follow you on Youtube so I can see more?

Oh, I forgot to mention, the music was louder than you speaking so it made it harder to hear what you were saying. I liked the first music very much. Can you tell me its name so I can get it?
I’m glad you enjoyed the video

Sure, you can follow me on YouTube

Thanks I’m not sure about the music it was from my editor clip champ

New Threads

Top Bottom