• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The physical consequences of my stress and anxiety

Jorg

I tought it could be of some help for someone, or just to tell my story. I have 27 years old and since (I guess) a year ago I've started to feel different, I've always been stressed and axious but it wasn't until that time I started to change, first my good heart, humble and loving started to feel dark, I started to feel cynical, satcastic and a hate for the rest of the world, then I guess keeping all this stress and axiety has made me feel a huge pressure inside my head, I feel dizzy almost everyday and can't focus oin things like study, sometimes I struggle finding words.

I never felt this way before, maybe because I used to have friends, to go out but since I started college my high school friends vanished and the constant stress from tests, projects and more has changed me this far, I don't know what to do, I know I should make exercise to go out but I don't have friends and everytime I try to wake up early (7-8am) to go run I fall sleep.

I'm just devastated for what I'm now...

I think you should see a doctor about this - a psychiatrist. Although I know that sometimes they don't know the answer. It's still good to try.

Do you think you might have an anxiety disorder? Specifically, I suspect Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Look it up. You feel dizzy every day and tired which are two symptoms.

I have an anxiety issue ever since an activity I got into last year. I would be in constant anxiety and always be afraid that it'll spiral into a panic attack which happened 6 times. I'd have trouble falling asleep, my vision would get distorted, heart always beated fast, I feel like I'm in a dream. I am very tired and slow all the time too but its getting better now that I've found a solution to anxiety. --->

anxietynomore.co.uk is helping me so much from this disorder. So much. It taught me how to overcome it. You don't run away from your anxiety triggers - you face them.

Of course I am not a doctor. But still, see the website.

you need CBT anti depressants are designed to help for a short time
your panic attacks will need work to be made manageable
definitely go and walk but just for the reason of getting vit d from light and endorphins from exercise
talk to us- nts just cant understand your aspie problems its just a biological fact .
try craft like sketching painting (thats the focus on something healing)

New Threads

Top Bottom