• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The path to realizing your dreams.

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
As i said i went on a quest to find a way to achieve my dreams. Searching the books of science. Understanding rediumentry genetics and dna workings. After years of study i hit a wall. That could not be bypassed. In any case my findings up to that point. Indicated any attempt to realize that dream on earth. Would result in serious medical complications. Or death. Just to add. While you work to understand the human body and its workings. You cant help but appreciate the amout of work God put into it. As with many things it was in faith. That i found the way to my dreams. One passage unlocked that truth for me.
"But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."
Matthew 19:26, KJV
"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible."
Mark 10:27, KJV

There are numerous passages saying this. I looked for denial of my dream and found hope.

I had a very small one to me of having a train that went all around Britain picking up things to take to Israel !,just about anything they could possibly need, it would be a purple train ,I’ve never got any further than saying this. maybe so somebody else will have to do it,I had it all compartmentalised ,furniture in one part food in another ,medicines in another Toys ,school supplies, and then the train going to Israel pulling up at the station in Jerusalem I thought of a charity in Jerusalem that gives new Olim (Hebrew for Immigrant) everything they could possibly store they give them a voucher for everything else. it’s strange what someone’s idea of a train is, I thought intercity,Somebody else might immediately think of a steam train, I partly thought of it because of a movie called the Cassandra Crossing(1970s)

New Threads

Top Bottom