• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The only way I can talk to you all about my demon

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
So in my dark side post I mentioned the possibility of a demon in my soul.

Well, I'm afraid this is too complicated to give backstory or an explanation because I'd be here till the sun comes up and I don't have the patience to do this that long, but I will respond periodically to this post when I have time.

Simplest way to do this for me is to just see if I can get my demon to put its own thoughts into what I post.

That means this may get kind of weird. So, to make this either, the default font for posting is my own self and Courier New is the disgusting monster inside me.

Just waiting for questions now.

Dissociative disorder? The onset of schizophrenia? There are other considerations besides demonic possession.

Dissociative disorder? The onset of schizophrenia? There are other considerations besides demonic possession.

Or maybe he means it figuratively. But have you experienced any sort of malign paranormal activity, UberScout? Why do you say there’s a demon in your soul?

Is this demon talking to you or something, or have you just had a change of heart and you think you've been possessed by some bad entity? Literal demon or figurative demon?

When I had my schizo break I was convinced that I was being harassed by actual demons, since the voices were very evil and wanted me to kill people.

One question is, do you "black out" and then after have people tell you that you talked in the voice of another being? That's a clear sign of possession, and the demon will refer to the host in the third person.

Well, I'm afraid this is too complicated to give backstory or an explanation because I'd be here till the sun comes up and I don't have the patience to do this that long, but I will respond periodically to this post when I have time.

Simplest way to do this for me is to just see if I can get my demon to put its own thoughts into what I post.

That means this may get kind of weird. So, to make this either, the default font for posting is my own self and Courier New is the disgusting monster inside me.

I'm ready and standing by for you, be this a metaphor, a mental disorder or a true demon.

Our Lady of Akita, pray for us!

Buddhism would probably recommend listening to it without attaching any importance to what it says. Bit like leaving the tv on in the background.

Or maybe he means it figuratively. But have you experienced any sort of malign paranormal activity, UberScout? Why do you say there’s a demon in your soul?
From what he posted in other threads and the chat he means it in a very much literal way.

There's a "demon" that takes control of his body from time to time.

I didn't know demons were considered as 'Hobbies, Interests and Entertainment'.

Just make sure it knows that even demons have to follow the 'Terms and Rules' (listed below) and site guidelines listed here:

General Rules & Guidelines

giphy.gif

Don't suppress your disgusting side. We are lovable with flaws. It's a good approach towards expressing it, to mark it to let people know that it is the raw bluntness expression of your thoughts, so they won't take it personally.

I keep forgetting to mention, I've included you in my St. Michael's novena leading up to the Feast of Michaelmas.

Also consider fasting, Our Lord said certain demons come out only through prayer and fasting, so try it and see what happens. Of course, if it is a literal demon, (Actually demons if it is truly a demonic possession, there are no accounts anywhere, of just one demon possessing someone it's always a group.) you're going to need to see an exorcist, that's the only thing that really help.

Release your frustration. You've been bottling up too much crap from everyone.

If you do go to an exorcist make sure they don't ask for money. They're just scammers, just read about how they do it.

Of course, if it is a literal demon, (Actually demons if it is truly a demonic possession, there are no accounts anywhere, of just one demon possessing someone it's always a group.) you're going to need to see an exorcist, that's the only thing that really help.
@UberScout I should clarify, if you are really truly under demonic possession, you need to contact your local Catholic Diocese and ask for a Catholic exorcist; they don't charge you any money, they'll have lay witnesses present to make sure no abuse happens, and they'll go through a thorough examination before hand to make sure you are really possessed and not suffering from some mental illness. (I heard one exorcist say that of the people that approach his superiors for exorcism, about 98 to 99% of them tend to be mental ill and not possessed.)

Hope I don't derail this thread or anything but, I just discovered yesterday or the day before that there's actually been a demon (A high-ranking one in fact.) stalking me for a fair amount of my teenage and adult life. It's not something I need to see an exorcist about or anything, I just need to keep praying and focusing on my life goals; but it was quite something to discover that.

New Threads

Top Bottom