• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The modern hermits-NY Times article

oregano

So buzz off!
V.I.P Member
I just thought of this article that was posted by The New York Times around last (US) Thanksgiving:

What We Can Learn From Solitude

I had mentioned it before in the "dying alone" thread and it just popped into my mind, fortunately the url was still in my browser cache. Placed in religion due to it being religion-themed.

A story about modern hermits reaching out to those suffering through the enforced solitude of the covid plague.

Still seems strange. The idea of being alone is different for some. Is it really more difficult for most people?

Still seems strange. The idea of being alone is different for some. Is it really more difficult for most people?
Many people seem to be going completely crazy regarding being in lockdowns, so I’d say that it is much more difficult for some to be alone, to have minimal or no socializing.

New Threads

Top Bottom