• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Long Dark

Nymphikora

V.I.P Member
Has anyone heard of The Long Dark?
It’s such a relaxing game to play with just you and the environment.
Your goal is to stay alive as long as possible without getting killed by wolves, bears, moose and of course, the cold. So if that’s not enough to intrigue you into this game we’re also going to give you cute little bunnies that you can hold and pet. Just don’t pet them too much, you don’t want to become another Lennie. ^__^
You’ll be building snowman’s all day long in this beautiful apocalypse.
Build rock paths to get back from a BlizzCon or prepare a bed of rose hips. Pet your cute doggies before going to bed! They love to sleep by your feet too! ^_<
The Long Dark is my number one favorite game and it’s such a great game especially because I love playing single player games. It might be because I’m introverted and I love being alone most of the time. Hope you guys check out The Long Dark, Amiléa is going to enjoy it too in a few years!

Last edited:
I've been meaning to try this game actually! It defo looks like something i'd enjoy as i love survival type games overall! I will get on it and let you know what i think! :D

Your goal is to stay alive as long as possible without getting killed by wolves, bears, moose and of course, the cold.

Sounds like my real life winter camping experiences, at different times in my life. I might have an edge living most of my life in a northern climate. Seems like a perfect game for me. Without all the layers:)

Last edited:
I've been meaning to try this game actually! It defo looks like something i'd enjoy as i love survival type games overall! I will get on it and let you know what i think! :D

If you play on the Xbox or computer I recommend using an Xbox Elite controller because it is so irritating and distracting when I have to constantly take my thumb off the stick to hold the A button. Hope you look into that controller, it will make your gaming experience so much better. ^_<

Lond Dark is definitely one of my favorite games. I have played almost 900 hours and I still have lot I could do.

This is one I might try at some point when I'm feeling patient. A bit too slow moving for me currently though.

I've seen longplays of it on YouTube. Kind of dull to watch. Survival games usually are unless the player does things you're *not* supposed to do in order to survive.

New Threads

Top Bottom