• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Little book of social cues

paloftoon

V.I.P Member
HELL HATH NO FURY
This link has a link to one book. In the description, it has an e-mail address to ask about a book called The Little Book of Social cues. It really is a little book. Big enough to read, but small and like 18 pages.

If the e-mail address on here doesn't work and you're interested in inquiring if you can get a copy of the book, I can PM you another e-mail address from the book directly. Let me know if you're interested. I haven't read it too much yet, but apparently it is supposed to give some helpful social tips for the current times for people like us who may not always "get it."

:D...
I’m directed to a page where the author of the book sells lingerie :)

“Sassy silks”
Their words, not mine.

I hope I never find out what the book is actually all about.
I’m having more fun in my imagination with the title, her job and various other clues.

Last edited:
The book I'm talking about does not have a listing of its own. You have to scroll down in look in the About section for the e-mail address:

"
About the author (2014)
Jennifer Lincoln first began selling Lingerie through home party plan with a nationally known company. After working two years with this company Ms. Lincoln decided to start her own Lingerie home party plan business; Sassy Silks. Her company grew to have sales representatives in four states. After numerous customer requests Miss Lincoln added a line of adult novelties to her company's product line. Business increased 300 percent in the first year of selling adult novelties. Currently Miss Lincoln holds an MBA and does business consulting. She has also written two yet to be published books: "The Little Book of Social Cues" and " The Law has Nothing to do with Justice". She has also written numerous lyrics currently being played by "2 B 4 Gotten" a local musical group that can be seen in the area of Philadelphia, PA., and on U-Tube. Miss Lincoln welcomes any of your revenge stories and would like to hear from her readers. She can be reached at: [email protected] Maybe there is a part two to Hell Hath No Fury out there!
"

New Threads

Top Bottom