• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Last of Us Part II

Lemon Zing

This is an amazingly designed game, that people waited so many years for. The story unfortunately, is way too dull to be considered as fun. A dark game for a dark time. It's disappointing, considering what Naughty Dog created back in the day.

Do you love the first game, because of the love Joel had for Ellie? I'm not so sure that you'll like this sequel, even at all, once you later find out what occurs and the things you do in it. If you do like this game, that's your choice, but honestly.... I think it hardly compares to the masterpiece that was the 2013 game.

The game is also getting 'review bombed' on Metacritic right now, although I think they've put blocks in place. However, don't read any reviews if you want to stay away from any spoilers. :(

At this point I think that much of the potential playerbase already knows most of what happens in it and where the problems are. I never even played the first one, but everyone's been ranting so very, very much about the second that even I've heard all of the spoilery story stuff. I've no real intention of playing it, but it's been interesting to follow the whole bizarre saga.

Though to be honest it's not at all surprising to me that the whole thing turned out disappointing. Even though I didnt play the first one, I remember being real surprised that it even exists, since the big devs & publishers tend to just repeat what works, rather than trying to come up with new IPs. Once they had a winning formula though... nearly guaranteed that something was going to come along and corrupt whatever came next.

The fact that Naughty Dog is one of the nastier developers doesnt help. One of those really, REALLY abusive companies.

Yeah. I heard on Wikipedia that a male worker claimed he was sexually harassed. I'm also not trusting of Neil Druckmann as a writer on the series.

New Threads

Top Bottom