• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Journal of Best Practices

The Journal of Best Practices 2014-08-28

Vanilla

Your friendly neighbourhood hedgehog
V.I.P Member
Vanilla submitted a new resource:

The Journal of Best Practices - A Memoir of Marriage, Asperger Syndrome, and One Man's Quest to Be a Better Husband

The warm and hilarious bestselling memoir by a man diagnosed with Asperger syndrome who sets out to save his marriage

At some point in nearly every marriage, a wife finds herself asking, What the @#!% is wrong with my husband?! In David Finch’s case, this turns out to be an apt question. Five years after he married Kristen, the love of his life, they learn that he has Asperger syndrome. The diagnosis explains David’s ever-growing list of quirks and compulsions, but it doesn’t make him any...

Read more about this resource...

The man in this book differs from me in many ways. I will not spoil the book for you, but I will say that our ideas of saving a marriage and having a quality of life were far apart. He does have several good ideas for overcoming the obstacles that he faces.

Thanks Peace, I just like reading about others' experiences with the syndrome, it can be comforting to relate to others.

Yes it can and there were plenty of those points in here for me.
Happy Reading

New Threads

Top Bottom