• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Great Escape

N64boy96

Did you guys ever dream up a whole other world full of things that you dreamed up like warriors or kingdoms. If you did tell me about them. What was this place called. What animals and creatures lived there? Was it a lava planet, a whole solar system? Did it have gods, Kings or demons? Did you have any warriors in it? What were they like? What did they stand for? Who were they fighting? Did they have special abilities? Was there a representation of you in some form in this world?

I did, never named the place but there Coyote, Bear, Wolf and Raven were very real, they were intelligent and talked with people. There was nothing modern, no electricity or cars or anything. People walked or flew with the help of eagles and ravens. No one had to work, everything you needed grew on plants and, everyone and everything was immortal. Sort of a native American dream world.

Never had a single one in particular, but I found the same benefits from reading. Right now I am working one where multiple stories take place. I don't have a complete wildlife fauna established, but it's a parallel earth, so a lot of things are similar. One thing that's different is there are anthro wolves and foxes who have built civilizations together, whereas humans look like this:
http://fav.me/d9bnln2
(sorry for the hotlink, but apparently I can't use the IMG tag with pictures on dA any more).

New Threads

Top Bottom