• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Good? Doctor...?

Crossbreed

Neur-D Missionary ☝️
V.I.P Member
If that show was so Aspie-sensitive, they wouldn't have left us with that cliffhanger...! :mad:

(I was up all night running possible scenarios for resolution. :sleepy:)

How many times have I wondered if this was finally going to be THE deathtrap that Batman (TV series, 1966-68) does not survive...!?
full

Last edited:
Many don't like the midseason break at such a point.
I kept asking self "Is it coming to an end?"
The neuro surgeon's brain cancer is back. How will that effect Murphy?
How will they play out such a deadly mass contagion?
The Good Doctor is having melt downs, panic attacks. How can he continue to work with a clear mind?

Indeed a cliffhanger. Thankfully it won't be too long before we see how the writers play out this scenario.

I've never watched that show, but know what you mean. It was like "Dallas" and who shot JR? The entire country was in uproar. I like things that have an ending - possibility of continuing, but has an ending to the current story.

If that show was so Aspie-sensitive, they wouldn't have left us with that cliffhanger...! :mad:

(I was up all night running possible scenarios for resolution. :sleepy:)

I learned this pattern a long time ago with shows like Smallville and Lost. What's the one thing you're dying to see happen? See the main characters finally get together as the couple they're meant to be? See something that was introduced in episode 1 finally explained? Whatever it is, you can guarantee that they'll drag it out as long as possible.

It's their way of guaranteeing there will be millions watching that first episode of the next season and get big money from advertisers.

This is one of the reasons I prefer to wait until a show is over to start watching it.

1) I know exactly how many episodes and how much time commitment I'm in for.
1) I don't have to wait a week between episodes or months between seasons - I can watch them whenever I like.
2) I check out online comments and reviews about the show and see if it ends with a cliffhanger because it was suddenly canceled, if the last season took a dive, etc. If it looks like the end is going to be disappointing, I don't start the show.

There are enough good shows out there that I can pick and choose what to watch on Netflix or Amazon Prime. I usually only watch one show at a time.

New Threads

Top Bottom